We need an Edge Grammy Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
...because I say so!
biggrin.gif
Here's to our sexy guitarist, the funniest acceptance-speech giver and the cutest thing beneath a beanie.

capt.1014868623.grammys_xla222.jpg

post all Edge-related thoughts, comments, moments, pics, whatever.

-sula

The greatest Edge Grammy picture...

1014860740.3288825963.jpg

I loved him last night! He completely tried to continue his speech from last year! How's that for cool...you just know he was gonna say something about PLEBA, but then Boner stopped him...grrr...
smile.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

lol, hippy. You KNOW he was going to mention us. Damn you bono!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

But hey, I wouldn't mind being Bono in this pic. *dreams of hugging the Edge*

capt.1014872350.grammys_xla246.jpg

Hehe....why were they all bundled up? Both Adam and Bono have their jackets closed! Was it cold in GrammyLand? I would warm them up RIGHT away
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

yeah, they're all bundled up and Larry is the only one wearing short sleeves and hanging out of his buttoned-down shirt. *drool* oh wait this is an Edge thread. *pushes thoughts of Larry's naked chest out of mind*
tongue.gif

Edgey looked SOOOOOOOOOO cute and was just the Sweetest Thing!! Awww!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 02-28-2002).]

thank you Sula!!! I loved Edge at the Grammys last night, he was so adorable!
biggrin.gif

wish I had the capability to snap stills of video, cos there's great bits from last night!!

(((hugs Edge)))

You stand by your man, Sula! He was lookin especially adorable last night!! "She likes the Edge Better..."
*is off to find more Larry threads

The Edge was hilarious (and very cute) last night! He definitely gets a lot of attention at the Grammys- he got the spa certificate from Ray Romano, and last year Jon Stewart kept on mentioning how he got to talk.
smile.gif

Here he is getting pushed away from the mic!
capt.1014867459.grammys_xla223.jpg

1014865852.3288744035.jpg

1014873850.3288825955.jpg

capt.1014872981.grammys_xla249.jpg

How long do you think they practiced the "push Edge away" acceptance speech. It was obviously planned, but not in an annoying way. It was cute and dorky. I loved it.
biggrin.gif
And during the performance where he followed Bono to the front of the stage. Too cute.

Edge is a sweetheart. I'm not an Edge girl, but he was really giving me the fuzzies at the Grammies.

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by madonna's child:
It was cute and dorky. I loved it.
biggrin.gif

Hehehe, dorky.

3337%3A86723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388576484nu0mrj

I ATE Edge today. I didn't think I would be able to do it, but after eating Bono, Edge really wasn't a problem. Only Adam survives...for now! Muwhahaha!

------------------
*Proud owner, maker, and baker of THE U2 cookies*

Originally posted by Lilly:
I ATE Edge today. I didn't think I would be able to do it, but after eating Bono, Edge really wasn't a problem. Only Adam survives...for now! Muwhahaha!

So you finally ate him, did ya? Damn, I was hoping to get a nibble on him or at least lick Larry's frosting or something!!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
So you finally ate him, did ya? Damn, I was hoping to get a nibble on him or at least lick Larry's frosting or something!!!!
biggrin.gif
That's a PLEBA statement if I ever heard one.

And, Lilly, you're the one who admitted you're dorky.
wink.gif
J/K I painted my nails blue for the grammys because blue is the color associated with the U2 gender. Now that's dorky.

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

WHY haven't i been here yet??

OMD~ Edgie~Pie was so abso-friggin'-lutely adorable!!! i loveth that man so VERY much!!

*squeezes Edge*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

biggrin.gif

Adam was the best tasting out of the ones I ate...Tiffany got Larry, remember? But yea, Edge turned my mouth blue for a long time and it was funny.

A_05.jpg

A_19.jpg

There, and that's my REAL contribution to this thread.

------------------
*Proud owner, maker, and baker of THE U2 cookies*

Originally posted by doctorwho:
*is scandalized!!!

I bet you want to lick Larry's "frosting."
icon32.gif

yes, you should be scandalized. That will probably go down as "sula's most PLEBA-esque moment"
biggrin.gif

p.s. Gina, thanks for those scrumdilicious pictures!

oh and did anyone else notice what month March is on the U2 calendar? Edge month!!!!!

*considers starting a separate thread just to celebrate it...we can never have too many Edge threads*
wink.gif

oh and did anyone else notice what month March is on the U2 calendar? Edge month!!!!!

You're welcome for the pics sweetie-it was torture, but someone has to do it.
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Edge month-Lord he's wonderful..

edge_atyclb.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

Back
Top Bottom