We met Bono in Dublin yesterday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
Just a quick note to let you know that we met Bono at HQ yesterday and he took us into the studios!

He looked fab and smelled so good!!!

We saw Larry twice but he just drove past us and Edge but he didnt come out but who cares we met Bono again!!!l

god i told u girsl u will do it!!! and u did it!!!! that's sooo great!!!! i am jumping everywhere!! i am having a chat with flavia, and we are sooo excited!!!
she wants me to go with her at the studios, but i can't i have to study!!

Well he came home on Saturday from Toronto and I was talking to a friend who is in Dublin now and apparently all the people involved with the Peter & The Wolf book are leaving on Thursday for New York so at a guess I would say that Bono will be going with them all.

Oh almost forgot Gavin turned up as well and he remembered us from the P&W launch in Dublin!!

Bono's Tart said:
apparently all the people involved with the Peter & The Wolf book are leaving on Thursday for New York so at a guess I would say that Bono will be going with them all.

So now I have to go to christies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DigitalLove said:
Get them photos emailed to me girlie!!! :wave:
:wave:

Yooh hoo Digi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was great to meet you all hows OTF and all the gang?

Honestly what are we like we got one photo and some video footage, but B is sat in the middle of me and Karen, Di was sat BETWEEN HIS LEGS!!!!!! with Michelle and the other Julie at his feet we got well snuggled in!!!!!

Larry did his usual and just drove straight passed us again!!! I think we frightened him but Bono thought is was really funny!!

We nearly got Bono in Dockers with us he really wanted to come for a Guinness but didint have time I did offer to drive him and only let him have one!!!
Will post the pics when we get them sorted.

I WANT TO GO BACK NOW sad:

Wow :sick: That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing your story. You gals that have met them should send your stories to devlin so she can publish them!

I swear Bono must be the greatest sport on earth to constantly deal with fans coming to the studio. He is really something special :heart:

I think I'd pass out :lol: And never return.. once would be enough to last me a lifetime :love: :sigh:

Sicy said:
Wow :sick: That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing your story. You gals that have met them should send your stories to devlin so she can publish them!

I swear Bono must be the greatest sport on earth to constantly deal with fans coming to the studio. He is really something special :heart:

I think I'd pass out :lol: And never return.. once would be enough to last me a lifetime :love: :sigh:

:yes::drool:

Cant take any credit for the video that was the other Julie who was shaking so much I will never know how she managed to get it taped!!

Update for you all Bono flew into New York yesterday, my friend is staying in The Clarence and the manager rang Bono up!!!
But I dont know yet if she actually got to speak to him I hope she did!! Fingers crossed!!

:applaud: :lmao: Bono's Tart @ the Between hig legs part!lol! I would have grabbed onto his legs and held on-never to leave!:hyper: :lmao: Can't think of a more purrect spot! lol! Thanks for sharing-and YES-pics, Please!!!:happy:

Bono's Tart said:
Update for you all Bono flew into New York yesterday, my friend is staying in The Clarence and the manager rang Bono up!!!
But I dont know yet if she actually got to speak to him I hope she did!! Fingers crossed!!

Are you sure Bono flew to New York? I went to the studio today and they all were there, except for Adam...:eyebrow:

Anyway, I'll check tomorrow again! :D :wave:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Are you sure Bono flew to New York? I went to the studio today and they all were there, except for Adam...:eyebrow:

Anyway, I'll check tomorrow again! :D :wave:

Well Robert the manager rang to try and arrange a meeting for her with Bono and he was told Bono left on Wednesday, but if you've seen him today then I dont know what was going on. Its what my friend was told.

You havent met him again have you???????????????:drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom