We met BONO and saw the guys last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Tis true!!!! Yesterday I called up Suzie and got directions to get to the studio but since I didn't have my cellphone activated yet and I was using a payphone it cut us off so I didn't get the right directions so me and Mike went to Dockers Pub anyway and had a pint.

Then we met up with Suzie and her friend Michelle and hung out...then we decided to go to the studio....first of all there were these girls in this car that were like 'oh they left at 6.30' and we were like bullshite we can hear them playing the music inside! So anyway we waited there a couple of hours...in the meanwhile I made a sign with Suzie's shoebox saying 'coffe x4, milk and sugar' and i'd hold it up to where the camera was...then i made another one saying 'Save the u2 fans...from freezing!' LOL it was so funny....

Then all of a sudden we see the garage door opening so we all haul arse to where it was and out comes this little green mercedes car...it was Adam I was like 'Hi Adam!' So he rolled down his window and was like 'hi how are you?' And he left.

We stood there like Wooooooooooooooo!!!! Then about 15 mins later out comes LARRY!! in his black Mercedes...but he just waved and drove off so fast...lmfao!!! I think he recognized me and hauled arse *snort*

Ok then out came Mr The Edge...he was on the phone as usual and just waved and drove off in his green mercedes....at this point we were like awwwwwwww and I stood in the street waving my arms and screaming 'come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!'

Then we waited a while longer...i heard a motorcycle coming and I said 'larry?!' lmfao it was like a freakin moped...

So anyway...out comes Bono from the garage and we were like directing him on how to move his car cos he was about to crash the side of it into the garage lmfao...it was so funny...then he drove a wee bit and got out of the car...he smiled and said 'i can't stay long i must put the baby to bed' and we were like awwwwwwwwwwwww....then he shook our hands and he looked at mike and said 'i know you from somewhere?' and mike was like no...and bono said 'well you must be haunting me then' lmfao...then I said 'hey bono we just moved here to dublin' and he said 'that's lovely, for work or college?' and i said work and he said 'where you going to work at?' and i said don't know yet don't have a job...and he said 'that's the way to do it, just go for it without knowing what will happen' so then Suzie went up to him and said 'bono i have this sellafield postcard can you sign it'? and he said ok so he signed it and i took a pic of them...ohhh and i took my typical fan pic..i just turned around and mike snapped the pic LOL...since bono said he was in a hurry I didn't really want to ask him...so anyway he was like 'ok must go now and put the baby to bed' so he got in the car honked his horn once and drove off....we were like OMG!!!!!!!!!! Our freakin 1st day in Dublin and we already met bono!!!!!!! Then we waited a bit for Dallas but he just drove off....

We were feckin frozen to death but soooooooooo feckin happy....today me and Mike are going to go back to the studio and hopefully there won't be another group of people there and they'll all stop and say hi...

Anywho that's our adventure last night....it was unbelievable!!!! *COMBUST*

That's so cool! You actually saw Lardence in the flesh! Me alegro mucho por ti. Y Bono, so cute!

damn good for u MG, must get down, but alas Im hurt and may not be in time for before they finish their recording.........
frown.gif

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Then about 15 mins later out comes LARRY!! in his black Mercedes...but he just waved and drove off so fast...lmfao!!! I think he recognized me and hauled arse *snort*

lol, Larry doesn?t not know what he was missing. He should have talked to you!!!

Good luck today!!! Give Adam a BIG hug from me, will ya?
smile.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Oh My God!! Mullen Girl, that is sooooo cool. I am so happy for you. You hear so many stories about people that aren't even big fans running into the boys... Finally it happened to someone that totally deserved it!!

<-------- Is Insanely Jealous!!!

That is reallly funny about Bono driving. I guess that you had him pegged in all your stories...

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Cheers MG!!!

That's way cool...too bad Larry Bear didn't stop! Could you see what he was wearing?

~Foadie the Shallow
tongue.gif

Then about 15 mins later out comes LARRY!! in his black Mercedes...but he just waved and drove off so fast...lmfao!!! I think he recognized me and hauled arse *snort*

Bwaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Larry must have gotten my memo!!!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Congrats on your encounters!!!!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO MG AND SUZIE!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG, YOU GOT TO SEE ALL OF THEM??!!!

You lucky lucky lucky gals...and Mike too of course!
smile.gif

PICTURES! we need PICTURES!!!

And more stories....congrats!

WOW WOW WOW! THAT IS SOOOOO COOL! Bono sure loves to meet "his people"! Too bad none of the other guys stopped. Oh, well. Edge probably had wedding plans to work on. Adam was probably out of smokes. And Larry saw you with all the other people and decided to wait until he could chat with you alone. Yeah, that's it!

------------------
Cheers!
Meringue

That's so awesome!!! You're so lucky!!!

Adam drives a green car? That's so cool. Green's my favorite color. In fact, I drive a green car! *giggles*

LMAO at Bono almost wrecking the car. He's so silly/cute.

WHAT did the music sound like!?

We need pictures!

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

That's so awesome! CONGRATS! I'm so jealous! And LMAO at you having to direct Bono's car out of the garage!! HA!

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

oh holy F*$#!!!!!!! WOOHOOO CRISTY. Damn this week and rest of next week are going to go by so freakin slow. i have the biggest butterflies in my stomach from reading this story. i cannot wait to get there and meet you all and stalk the guys...lmao at Bono saying he is being haunted by Mike and Larry hauling ass out of the studio. I am so happy that you were able to see all of them. btw, i love the sign you made. lmao at Bono needing help to pull out of the garage *has serious second thoughts about jumping in the car with him*
biggrin.gif
keep us posted of your adventures.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 05-01-2002).]

Yeah I know it was so funny....I don't even believe that I was helping Bono guide his car out of the garage...that's how stupid and silly I am I guess...lmfao...you should have seen me...they should hire me as the person that guides their cars out...

Larry wearing..hmm..I think I saw him wearing black maybe...

Bono was wearing black jacket and a grey V neck and his blue shades...omg I so wanted to ask him if I could try on the shades lmfao *snort* Maybe i'll ask him tomorrow...we've changed the day we're going to the studio cos we have to go see if we can get this one appartment but we will definitely be there tommorrow
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mike says he still can't believe it...he like almost broke his ankle yesterday cos he was so dumbfounded about it *snort* ok girlies I love ya'll take care!!!!!!!!

WOoghoo MG! Hehe, you crack my ass up
wink.gif

MY DAY WILL COME!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Cristy! that is great!!! i am sooooo happy for you!
Well, it seems Larry is on to you, so move to plan B as planned and report back ASAP!
biggrin.gif
*lol*
give adam my love and don't forget plan C (Capture Clayton) and D (Deliver to maria in san antonio when you come back)!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

ooooooooooh btw i forgot to mention...that Bono said that he would give us a lift home if he didn't have to put the baby to bed...so when me and mike go tomorrow maybe we'll get one *knock on wood and crosses fingers* can you imagine?!?!?! LOL
biggrin.gif
Mike says he wants to ride with dallas...i'll make sure bono knows that *snort*

ooooooooooh btw i forgot to mention...that Bono said that he would give us a lift home if he didn't have to put the baby to bed...

OMG!!! A LIFT HOME FROM BONO!!!!!!!!

*HYPERVENTILATES*

That would be AWESOME! Good luck!
smile.gif

ooooooooooh btw i forgot to mention...that Bono said that he would give us a lift home if he didn't have to put the baby to bed...so when me and mike go tomorrow maybe we'll get one *knock on wood and crosses fingers* can you imagine?!?!?! LOL
biggrin.gif
Mike says he wants to ride with dallas...i'll make sure bono knows that *snort*

*bono fuzzies* bono is awesome. such a nice man. i love how i am always reading these encounters with him and that he takes time out of his busy schedule to talk to fans and to offer rides and such. he so does not have to do that, but he makes the time and if doesn't have the time he apologizes...loveth Bono!!
biggrin.gif

WOW!! Hmmm maybe it was a BAD Idea that I sent Larry all those pics of you. Must have remebered ya from the pics....OOPS! *makes a call to Larry to explain how Cristy is a Good girl *since she can lie so well Larry will never know the dark side of Ms Mullers* Oh and BAD Edge for being on his cell AGAIN. If he's not in Malibu then he's home on his cell! Sheesh. *makes a mission to have Edge's cell phone vanish so he :gasp: has to interact with others outside the U2 group* Anywho. GREAT that you got to meet them!! 3 Cheers for Bono!! He's always the loviest of the bunch
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Maybe Bono will realize he needs help and hire you! *sends loads of mental suggestions to the group to hire cristy*

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

WOAHHH! AAA! lmao WOW First day!!! ..... *shakes head* ;D

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Congrats! Bono is really, really, really, really amazingly cool. My friend and I were lucky enough to meet him Grammy day and I still can't get over how completely gracious and friendly he was.

I am going to Ireland in a few weeks (yay), unfortunately I arrive in Europe the day before Bono leaves for Africa (rats) but I am maintaining hope that I will run into at least one of the other band members (crossing fingers that it will be a certain green-Mercedes-driving guitar player) whilst in Dublin.

Question -- all of these band meetings and sightings are occuring at the dockside studio, true?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom