We have to put my dog down...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Who, I am sorry for what you are going through. Dogs, unfortunately, get old too soon and never live as long or as healthy as they deserve to. And your parents' and brother's attitudes are not helping the situation. I don't blame you at all for being so upset.

The smell, unfortunately, is very common with older dogs. I don't know what causes it, but it happened with both dogs I had. You might try one of those pet-cleaning cloths or dry pet shampoo (available at most pet supply stores) to help decrease the smell (give the folks one less reason to complain).

The best thing you can do for Suzy is to make her as comfortable as possible, let her know she is loved and cared about. It's a bit of work, but you'll both be happier for it.

We've tried everything for her smell :( But it doesnt matter anymore cause she's gone now:sad: I've been cryin all day, I said goodbye to her lastnight cause I had a strong feeling my dad was gonna take her today. He took her this morning while I was sleeping, and I woke up and heard my mom talkin on the phone to somebody about it, and looked everywhere for her to see if she was actually gone... I started balling, and my hugged me and said she's gonna be happier happier now. I'm just very sad now :sad:

Back
Top Bottom