We Get to Carry Each Other...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
Recently, it seems, life has been taking a downward turn for a lot of people I know...for a lot of friends I have made.

And through it all I can always count on the people I've met here. I can always count on you to cheer me up, to bring me up out of myself, to make me laugh, and, yes, to make me cry.

And I have such love in my heart for you all, and there is no way to express it...so I have put together a tribute to you all. You all who have carried me, and who continue to give me so much life and light.

We Get to Carry Each Other
(pics taken from Miami 12-02-01...my only U2 experience thus far...but such a wonderful "one")

Is it getting better
33373%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238725%3A%3B%3B%3Anu0mrj

Or do you feel the same
33373%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238725%3A%3C94nu0mrj

Will it make it easier on you now
33373%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238725%3A%3C96nu0mrj

You got someone to blame
33373%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238725%3A%3C98nu0mrj

You say...
33373%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238725%3B353nu0mrj

lovely pics, hippyactress!
biggrin.gif

i don't wanna rub it in, but my life is taking a turn for the better, with every passing day.
smile.gif

i'm sorry some people are going through a rough time, though.
frown.gif
*hugs*

------------------
you're a precious stone you're out on your own, you know everyone in the world but you feel alone...
ME! all day, every day!
"...a poptart in pants..." -- elizabeth

thanks for the pix hippy..

I agree that life has been taking a downward spiral for a lot of people...thankfully mine is starting to look bright again.

be strong, and all will pass.

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
lovely pics, hippyactress!
biggrin.gif

i don't wanna rub it in, but my life is taking a turn for the better, with every passing day.
smile.gif

i'm sorry some people are going through a rough time, though.
frown.gif
*hugs*

Oh no...you don't have to feel like you're rubbing it in...

My life is also taking a turn for the better...and it is largely due to the friends I've made while here in Interference...and most especially in PLEBA.

This is an appreciation thread. A thank you to those people. A small portion of my heart. And a reminder that we are all one.

And we all have to carry each other...

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Thank you Hippy! That was beautiful. I know I don't post here often enough to help most people, but I do feel a sense of community with you all. Whenever I have a bad day I know I can come to PLEBA and be cheered up. This post almost made me cry. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
smile.gif

~Jen

Hippy that was beautiful !!!!
I'm going through a family crisis right now and this place and you girls always make me smile,even when I don't think I can !!
biggrin.gif

BTW my computer has been healed and you have some mail coming your way !!!

------------------
She's ellipical
Also political
All so spritual
Not superficial......

That's what I'm talking about
smile.gif

There's such a sense of community here...and I wanted to remind people of that
smile.gif

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

wow, this is amazing. Thank you sooooo much for posting this
smile.gif

((((((((((hug))))))))))

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Thanks so much for this thread Hippy. I am one of those whose life isn't going so great at the moment and this place has been a life saver to me. The amount of love I have received and continue to recieve is incredible and I am so thankful I found it. I hope things get better for you Hippy and everyone else going through a tough time.

When it starts to get overwhelming, I try to keep these words in mind:

And if the night runs over
And if the day won't last
And if your way should falter
Along the stony pass
It's just a moment
This time will pass
smile.gif

Awwww, hippy! That was beautiful! Thank you for brightening my day, as PLEBA always seems to do. And, you're right. There really is a special commeraderie that we all have. I love you gals!!!
biggrin.gif

Not to be redundant, but:

(((((HUGS)))))

Hippy this was very sweet of you...I received awesome news yesterday that turned my career around. I was offered a job with my company and will not have to suffer through unemployment.
biggrin.gif
and in honor of my new job, I went shopping today and bought 4 pair of shoes for a total of $80 at Sam & Libby.
biggrin.gif
BTW girls, Sam&Libby is going out of business and is clearing all of their shoes out of their stores at very very affordable prices.
biggrin.gif

This thread is all about the PLEBA love
wink.gif

Just wanted to remind people we're all in this thing called life together
biggrin.gif
Whether you love people here on PLEBA, irl, whereever, hold them close and treasure them forever!

(I wish there was a heart smiley icon thingy!)

------------------

Back
Top Bottom