We are on the move again. :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hi Pleba girls and boys,

I know I haven't been around alot. Things have been real rough the last few months. But it was finally just to much when Mr. Cat was laid off work on Monday. Its been 9 long years of struggling and I've just had enough. So in a few weeks we are packing up our clothes and a few personal things and getting the heck out of Northern California. I hate to do it, but really its the best thing.

Hopefully we will be able to sell our house. But the market is so bad I don't know if that will happen soon enough. At this point I really don't know anything for sure, expect that my parents said to come home. And after 9 long years and lots of tears we are going home to my parents. My parents have moved to another city then the one I grew up in where the living is much cheaper. Hopefully we will be able to make a go of it there. We are going to live with them for a while till we get on our feet. We are going to have to share a room with our kids and be like sardines in a can for a while. But in the end I think it will be worth it.

Its been a hard decision to make. This town is the only one our kids have ever known. And I hate to take them from people they love. But I'm looking forward to them getting to know their grandparents. I also want to show them what a real beach looks like and the ocean which they've never seen. It will be the first time in almost 10 years that our whole family has been together for holidays.

I think life comes in chapters and sometimes one ends and a new one begins. As long as I'm with Mr. Cat and my girls I don't care where the new chapter takes us. We are going to be okay. Life was never supposed to be to easy, cuz then you just take it for granted. :heart: :love: :hug:

Awwwww Im sorry about your husband being laid off :(. Despite the many downsides of what is going on there is still so much to look forward to :). I honestly hope that nothing but better times lie ahead for you and your family. Good luck :hug:

ohhhhhh, russty...I'm sorry.

but this move might give you & mr Cat some different type of respite. :hug:
ah your poor munchkins...that's hard too. But getting to know their grandparents....will be nice.

And well, the beach! :hyper: :drool: I find it a great source of both calming/soothing and energizing.....

I know you'll all enjoy and receive wonderful Vibes from going there!

I will pray that this wil be a new & better chapter!!! :yes:
[not that thishas been all bad by any means]

keep us posted, as you can! :hug:

Russty sorry about Mr Cats job. I'm sure you will be fine though, all of you. You always manage to be positive in any situation.

It will be nice for Mini Cat and Fluffy to get to know their grandparents and be near the beach.

Good luck with selling your house asap:hug:

Let us know how things are going when you can. :hug:

Russty, I am hoping & wishing all the best for you and your family. I feel that once you get your feet back on the ground things will fall into place. Good luck on your new journey, and we all hope you will be able to keep us informed of how things are going for you. :hug:

Russty :hug: :heart: I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again - sometimes the best, most beautiful, wonderful things come from the most unexpected places. Like this one. :hug: Hang in there, because if there is one thing I know for certain, it's that you NEVER know just what life is going to come up with next.

Use the opportunity to mend those ties with the family; I know you've wanted to. And it's not easy to have to move, but the girls are young and travelling and experiencing new places, meeting new people is a very good thing for kids.

Love you, babe! Keep me updated! :hug:

Rusty Cat, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes to you in your transition.

:heart: :hug:

Thank you all for your wonderful support.

Things are hard right now. We started going through the house today emptying it out. It is so hard to get rid of everything, but it will be for the best.

But I do believe in my heart that we are doing the right thing. Though I will probably shed many tears by the time this is over with I really think our life is going to get better. Family is the most important thing to me and pretty soon we will have more then we can probably handle. LOL And I keep thinking....finally we get to get rid of the damn couch I hate! :evil: :laugh:

Thinking of and praying for you and your family, Russty. :hug: I'm sorry about the difficulties you've been going through, but I know you'll make it through just fine. Good luck with your move! :hug:

Russty, I am so sorry to hear of the struggles you and your family are experiencing right now. However, I do know that you're stronger than you may even realize and you will certainly get through this. You always have such an optimistic attitude towards challenges and this one will be no exception.

I'll be thinking of you! :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom