*waves* Hi!!!!! (some collected info in this post)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
OMG It feels like years since I last visited here. I'm still alive, for you who remembers me and might have wondered. :)

Some interesting information the last couples of days just made me have to make a post.

No meetings or anything THAT interesting but here are a little. (the best is saved for last)

Seen Bono's dogs (securitydogs). Four of them, very well behaving and this happening also included a peek into his garden, mainly big trees and bushes..... lol

Seen Larrys dogs playing on the beach. I was tempted to scream Angel just to make sure. ;)

Paul McGuiness owns a couple of horses and appearantly has his own yard where one of my coworkers friends work. And my coworker has through this connection been out for lunch with them all (Bono, Edge and Paul for sure) at one occasion. *jealous* I asked him to invite me as his date the next time it happens. He has also been there and ridden them.

Another coworker lives in Killiney, about 10 min walk from Bono and his sister is in the same school as Edge's daughter, don't know which one though.

My instructor in jumping and also my employer, his girlfriend own Lillies Bordello (a nightclub where Bono and friends visits quite often) and knows Bono through this.

Ok, here is the reason I felt I really had to post. When I started at my work I tried to keep low on my u2 obssession but it came out eventually and my closest boss tells me about this friend that works/worked for Larry as a nanny. (I didn't want to ask her out too much so that was about as much info as I got) I thought it was a swedish friend of hers that she didn't really had much contact with any longer so it wasn't really that interesting. Well, we haven't talked more about it since then until a couple of days ago when we were out for dinner with some others from work and they got to know that I love U2. One of them then asks me do you know what that girl works with (a girl/women on the yard that I really like and talk quite alot with, don't want to mention her name, ok?) I was like, No?? She's Larry's nanny...... Ok, I kind of freaked out a little here (had to behave so I didn't look to obsessed). Here I've been talking, chatting and gotten to know this really nice person and now finds out that this is Larrys nanny, this is the friend my boss talked about and now also is a friend of mine. It's really stupid of me but now when I see her and think of her proffession I get all nervous.
I will NOT take any kind of advantage of it but if it comes up naturally I'll see if I can find out the names of the kids, which I still think is unknown (except for Aaron Elvis). Or has anyone found out?

Ok, that is kind of it. :) Unfortunatly I don't have the time to hang around here anymore. I check in for a few minutes a week but that's it. I am alive tho, love my job, has a terrific time in Ireland and am looking forward to be here when the Best of is released.

Cheers everyone (new, old, known and unknown friends)
Sara

We miss you Sara! How's the nanny gig itself going? I know I could never handle that!!!

:wave:

Hi MissZooropa! good to see you again- glad to see you are enjoying Ireland! :love: Make the most of every day over there, and check in when you can. I hope you get to meet the boys- seems you are sooo close (so faraway!) to them!

:) Olive

Hello!
If I may ask, what is your profession/job anyway? Are you really a nanny? If so, have you read The Nanny Diaries? I just finished reading it and if there is any truth to the book- you have a hellava job on your hands.
Thanks for sharing your story, anyhoo good luck on finding any Larry information----I want all the details!!!!

Very cool Sara! Maybe she can get you on as her assistant or something! I'd clean the toilet just to get in their house!

Wow, great info, thanks for dishing! As far as I know, Larry's 2 youngest names are still unknown, that would be awesome if you ever found out! Keep us posted! :hyper: :hyper:

Hmmm.... this got moved I can see. Don't know why because it's neither bandmeeting or sighting. More general information. (if not meeting their dogs counts as a bandmeeting. lol) Well, anyway...

I'm NOT working as a nanny myself, am not too found of kids. :D Working with horses, LOVE IT!!!!

She is not very talkative about her work (understandable) and I dont want to make either me or her uncomfortable so it has to come naturally if she wants to give out any info and depending on what condition I'll let you know more. They apperently call the oldest one Elvis tho.

And just for the info, the things mentioned has happened over the three months I've been here, not the last couples of days just so noone gets the idea that I'm stalking them. Hehe...

Oki, off for the bus home and another week of work.

Love
Sara

bonosloveslave said:
Wow, great info, thanks for dishing! As far as I know, Larry's 2 youngest names are still unknown, that would be awesome if you ever found out! Keep us posted! :hyper: :hyper:

As far as I know, he has three children: Arun Elvis, Ava & childX. it's the youngest's name who is unknown.

Hi Miss Zooropa, it's nice to hear that your having a great time in Ireland. I'm not checking PLEBA that frequently anymore and I never posted that much. I just wanted to say, that I like to read thoughts of people, who kind of seem familiar, because of the fact that they are longtime-PLEBAns.

Just enjoy your stay at Dublin-area, something I did this summer as well and never want to forget.

JENNY;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom