Watermark woman thread- post 'em here for her!~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Our resident Watermark Woman, bammo2, has generously volunteered to take watermarks out of hot pics for us. If you have one you'd really like to see, post it here for her! :)

the ultimate challenge!! prove yourself!!!

3356676%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B9%3A%3B94%3Aot1lsi

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
the ultimate challenge!! prove yourself!!!

3356676%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B9%3A%3B94%3Aot1lsi

aarrrgggh.......:scream:

well I've had a go, and I've done my best. Its up to you to tell me whether I've passed the challenge......

its a bit easier when its like a close up of a face cos there's more detail in there. this was difficult to paint in cos its so fiddly....

Lu
:wave:

Attachments

• watermark hell.jpg
    watermark hell.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 58
KhanadaRhodes said:

did i miss something? who the hell needed to put that many watermarks on their picture? :scratch:

Getty Images always uses a zillion watermarks like that. :der: :crack:

if you would do this one, i'd love you forever and ever!! it's not a very hard one i don't imagine, but i have paint and that's it so i can't do it. lol.

much love ---------- sarah

Attachments

• edge798.jpg
    edge798.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 36
Bonochick said:
Getty Images always uses a zillion watermarks like that.
it looks cheap and tacky, but that's just my opinion.

bammo2, what cracks me up is when you fixed it, you acted like it may be sub-par. all i can say is, :eek:!!!

it doesn't even *look* like there were ever watermarks on it! :bow:

KhanadaRhodes said:

bammo2, what cracks me up is when you fixed it, you acted like it may be sub-par. all i can say is, :eek:!!!

it doesn't even *look* like there were ever watermarks on it! :bow:

hey cheers........

but all I want to know is - what are they looking at in that bloody box????!!! I wa staring at that picture for a while this morning when I fixed it and now I won't rest until I know!!!! What's in the box??? :confused: :hmm: :combust:

I NEED TO KNOW!!!!! :scream:

Lu

femaleorgazmatron said:
if you would do this one, i'd love you forever and ever!! it's not a very hard one i don't imagine, but i have paint and that's it so i can't do it. lol.

much love ---------- sarah

hey there - just sorted this one

I'll do more tomorrow

Lu

Attachments

• edge798.jpg
    edge798.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 36
Sorry to bug ya, but I still can't do it! I can never get the brush to turn the same color as the pic:( Please do more, I'd love to but it just doesn't work for me! :scream: I can fade it but I can't erase it:( :crazy:

bonoparty2.jpg

Last edited:
yer welcome

Photoshop. There's a thing to match the colors and also like a stamp thing to copy a certain area of the pic... and patience. :crack:

hey sicy - cheers for doing them! I was just about to get started on them all when I suddenly hit an incredibly busy time in my life. Its starting to ease off now though so I should have some time for watermark removal if anyone still wants any done

Lu

You're welcome. Sorry for taking your jobs from you.. I was just extremely bored. :wave:

Re: yer welcome

Sicy said:
Photoshop. There's a thing to match the colors and also like a stamp thing to copy a certain area of the pic... and patience. :crack:

I have Star office and adobe and I can't figure out anything that works. I can paint over it with off colors that make it look like worse blobs than the watermark but I can't erase it or blend it like you do. I'm so lame! :scream: Thanks again those are cool!

stupid question.....do they have to be U2 pics? cause i have 2 oasis pics i have been dying to get watermarks out of and i don't have the program nor the knowledge to get them out myself

someone :help:

Sure I can do it SweetTart.. just post them here or email them to me and I'll do my best!

this has to be my best work yet

Attachments

• bonocamo.jpg
    bonocamo.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom