Watch Fuse Now!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Changing channels!!!

:lmao: My hubby says, "What, are you psychic?" :whistle:

Thanks!

ahhhh.... that was some good television! :sexywink: it's supposed to be on fuse again at 10:30pm on sunday i think. and i thought it looked like something that would be on vh1 classic instead of fuse. but it was cool cuz u2 loaded came on right after...so yeah, i got my dose of afternoon delight! :drool: :drool: :drool:

HI VAL!!!!:wave:

If it is on FUSE 10:30 pm sunday night , I can watch it and tape it!!!
** popbellydancer,THANKS for the heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!**

Last edited:
Val said:
That was crazy wonderful!

Just watched it....

Big screen
left ear earing
sweat
long hair
nice thighs
chin and scar...

Faints a thousand times.:D

o055.gif

JCOSTER said:

Just watched it....

Big screen
left ear earing
sweat
long hair
nice thighs
chin and scar...

Faints a thousand times.:D

o055.gif

Crazy wonderful, alright!

JC, get off the floor...it's coming on again!:yippie:

I caught it half way through, and some of the songs were different than on VH1 Classic. The ones I did catch were ISHFWILF and MLK. It comes on again at 11:00pm.

FYI....my DVR is showing JT Paris tonite at 11PM EST on Fuse(Channel 132 Time Warner NYC) and VH1 Classic tomorrow at 4PM EST

Val said:
I caught it half way through, and some of the songs were different than on VH1 Classic. The ones I did catch were ISHFWILF and MLK. It comes on again at 11:00pm.
Yeah, the Fuse and VH1 Classic shows were different songs but that's good.

Hey Val, did you watch it again? Mmmmmmm.....
Here comes some emotional stuff......

Watching him there reminds me of how long I (we) have followed U2, and it was a little bittersweet..... I think because I so remember those days and how time has marched on. The end of that era for me, was having to "grow up" some. I can always relate U2's music to what was going on in my life at a particular time. It is such fun following them and I don't want what they offer to ever end- great music that moves me and of course the ever beautiful Bono (and what he gets involved in).

Don't worry, BLM, I believe there is much more to come. You can still relate to the world through their new stuff. It's all good. Keep the faith!

(see ya soon! :yippie: )

Back
Top Bottom