Was this Edge's daughter? Or Bono's daughter...with the two......has this been seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hqr_syd said:
:sad:

Wow does'ent Edge take off his beany?

His even got it on at his wbedding day

He must get hot in Summer concert times.

:shrug: He's probably used to it!

:lol: That's one of the great mysteries of life...When is the last time the top of Edge's head has seen the light of day?!

hippy said:
Cutest thought:

Edge hanging out with his daughters! Can you imagine him going shopping with them and just being a cool dad? :lol:

A long time ago, I read somewhere an interview with our dear Edge. One of the questions dealt with his kids. He got talking about Sian and mentioned that they usually dance in the kitchen to the her youngest daughter's favourite tunes: The BAckstreet Boys. :tongue:

poor guy. He's a saint! lol :lol:

The girl in the photo onstage is Eve. I believe that was in Portland OR. Also the girl in the BD video on the beach dancing around with Bono is also Eve. The girl sitting next to Bono on the train in the U2 Sur Mer documentary was Jordan.

the documentary is on the best of DVD in the Extras section. I don't have a pic from it though. If you have the DVD, you HAVE to check out that documentary. Bono is acting quite silly in it, trying to mimic Anton Corbin. It's too funny!

335%3C364%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232335784%3B856ot1lsi

this isn't one of Edge's daughters... it's Caroline Corr...

:eyebrow:

U2luv said:
The girl sitting next to Bono on the train in the U2 Sur Mer documentary was Jordan.
Is it Jordan? I thought I heard a woman's voice say something like, "Evie got out of the way," and I assumed they meant when she jumped off the seat and out of the shot.

The all need little name tags that say, "Hello, my name is ____."

I thought that too at first, but a friend got the chance to actually meet the girls at one of U2's shows last tour. He said that the girl on the train is definitely Jordan. He also said that both girls are very nice, and very polite as well. Eve gave him a bottle of water from her dads cooler.

Oh! Thanks! That's so cool that your friend got to meet them!

He told me that at one point during WOWY Bono came over to where the girls were and gave them both kisses. My friend heard some comments later from some people that had been at the show but had no idea who the girls were, about them getting a kiss. It was apparently not a nice comment either, so my friend said "Oh, you mean Bono's KIDS?" The people that had made the comments got very embarrassed at that. :)

Okay, I have been looking for this link forever because so often whenever pics of the guys and their kids are posted, this one comes up and someone asks if that is one of Edge's daughters or what. Anyway, I remembered the first time I saw this pic on Zootopia someone mentioned that it was a Zootopian with Edge at the post-Irish Music Awards party but I couldn't find the discussion. I finally did. Here's the pic...

metafter-u209.jpg

And here's the discussion...

OMG!!!! IT IS LILSKI!!!!!

I just made her aware of the pic and she revealed to me that her parents are friends with Paul McGuinness and she got an invite to the after party show! How cool is this???

I see this pic on so many sites saying this is Edge & a daughter but I didn't think so because if you look at the wedding pics this girl is not one of the three posing with Edge. I'm glad someone set that straight.:yes:

dsmith2904 said:
Okay, I have been looking for this link forever because so often whenever pics of the guys and their kids are posted, this one comes up and someone asks if that is one of Edge's daughters or what. Anyway, I remembered the first time I saw this pic on Zootopia someone mentioned that it was a Zootopian with Edge at the post-Irish Music Awards party but I couldn't find the discussion. I finally did. Here's the pic...

metafter-u209.jpg

I just made her aware of the pic and she revealed to me that her parents are friends with Paul McGuinness and she got an invite to the after party show! How cool is this???

Ummm..I don't want to sound rude or anything but.....umm...Who's Lilski??? :huh:

( Yes, I live in a bottle. lol :lol: )

dsmith2904 said:

metafter-u209.jpg

Finally the mystery has been solved

Back
Top Bottom