WANTED: Best Bono/Band pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
Olive's request gave me an idea. I replaced all the ink in my printer and my aunt gave me some glossy card stock photo paper. I'd like to print a few 8.5x11s of Bono or the band. I'd prefer Pop/ATYCLB era pics b/c I usually stick to collecting things more from my lifetime. Not that 80s Bono is bad (no WAY) but I'm in the process of collecting colorful Pop posters and I'd like to hang some framed pics as well, so I want them to fit well together. Please post, or post links of where to find the largest and HIGHEST QUALITY pics of Bono or U2. They need to be large enough to print a full page and have it be good quality. Thanks in advance.

*edit: I'd also prefer that they are either posed shots or concert shots. Candid ones (unless there's not of distracting background) would not be the best for framing.

Last edited:
see THIS is my favorite Bono hair, so any better pics from this era or photoshoot would be MUCH appreciated. Also, anything creative from AB and Pop eras as well.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I don't have a 2002 calendar actually. I have a 2003 and 2004. How big (file size) are the scans?
A 8.5 x 11 300 dpi scan is just over 2MB. Of course, I can lower the resolution to 200 or 150 or whatever.

Also, there are some small scans of it here so you can pick which ones you want me to scan.

Last edited:
OK, I scanned a second pic at 300 dpi and it ended up being just over 1MB so I guess they will be in the 1-2MB range. The first scan I did probably got saved at a bigger size than it should have (my computer does that sometimes and I don't know why).

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, greenlight. I think I'm all set b/c there were some of those already scanned on that other site posted and some of those pics I have mini-posters of already. I love the black and white ones, but I'm getting low on black ink so I'll hold off for now. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom