Want your U2 guy with or without facial hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beard or no beard on the guys?

• Bono, yes - he is a fur ball, so why not?

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Bono, no - too much fur IS enough!

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Edge, yes - he does look hot with a beard, doesn't he?

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Edge, no - nooooooo, just like that.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Larry, yes - ummm, there has to be at least a little bit of hair, right?

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Larry, no - O_O please, let his baby face be untouched!

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Adam, yes - Hehe.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Adam, no - Nah, it's good the way it is.

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
and what about the others?

(okay the question might be ambigious about 'wanting' them, but YES, i did intend this *mwuahahah*)

For me it's Bono (since he is my sweetheart :cute::mac: ) withOUT beard. :no: I love his fur but not in his face, except in some pics, but generally - noooooo.

Adam - NO beard
Larry - Jaysus, NO! :eek: - it's for a good reason that he was christianed Smooth Criminal. *hehe*
Edge - :hmm: maybe

***edited to say:
icon4.gif
with beard i mean a real BEARD, not stubbles!
icon4.gif

(B with stubbles IS hot i know)

Last edited:
I vote NO on facial hair for Bono IMO.

Larry- no

Adam- no

Edge- YES

Edge is the only one who looks good with a beard IMO and would not look right without one.

I think Bono looked okay with a beard when he was younger, but since he's gotten older the 'scruff' makes him look homeless. The Oscars beard was okay because it was a whole beard and it was dyed. But the 2-4 day growth of stubble, especially gray, :no: :no: The drunk in the bar pics with the Hothouse Flowers pics that were on Showbizireland a couple months ago are an example of this. I prefer Bono with no beard. One day stubble is not bad, but no more please. Bono probably doesn't like to shave, maybe it bothers his face and that's why he has stubble most of the time.

Last edited:
I also prefer Bono without a beard. I don't mind a few days' stubble, but he looks better shaven. My all time fave Bono look is ZooTV era. In fact, I prefer all of the guys shaven.

Normally I hate hair on men....long hair, face, chest :yuck: That's probably why I think Bono looked so good during Pop. however.....:D I make an exception for Edge :drool: I definitely like him better with a goatee.

Um Edge.... YES! I love his scruffyness! So yummy, so great! I just wanna touch the scruffyness! But, I also love the nonscruffyness too. Either way Id take him!

I like Bono's scruff but it could go either way. I think The Edge is the best with scruff. But it really could go either way with Bono, Larry, and Adam.

Last edited:
I love Edge and Larry with a bit of scruff, Even Adam looks good with a full beard (note full beard, not mustache, not goatee :no: :yuck: :down: ). And I agree with U2 Kitten about Bono looking homeless these days when he doesn't shave.

Last edited:
Bono looks best clean-shaven, as does Adam.

Larry looked pretty good with that neatly trimmed beard, though he looks better clean-shaven.

Edge hasn't been clean-shaven in so long I'm not sure how he'd look without the goatee. I wouldn't mind seeing him clean-shaven again; he's got such a handsome face, and he can grow it back quickly enough if he decides he prefers it.

Bono-no beard...chin/ jawline to perfect to cover up! Love furry Bono chest, tummy, etc. though!:drool:

Edge-Perfection! He looks good no matter what he does! I loved the JT/RH long hair & beard, love the short hair & goatee...whatever! I'll take him any way I can get him!:love:

Larry-Absolutely no chest fur...that smooth chest is just tooo sexy! Scruffies...also sexy, but I think he looks better clean-shaven.
**remembers "Numb" video**
*changes mind*

*can't decide:yikes: -gets distracted thinking about oiling up sexy Larry chest!*

Adam-No to beard & chest fur. I think JT was the sexiest Adam ever looked...which is saying a lot! The short hair, smooth chest in tank tops, wire-rimmed glasses, muscular arms, tight pants...
...yeah well, you get the general idea!:drool: :censored: :combust:

Edgespet said:
Edge-Perfection! He looks good no matter what he does! I loved the JT/RH long hair & beard, love the short hair & goatee...whatever!

:yes: With his excellent bone structure and perfectly symmetrical features, he looks good with almost any hair style and beard (or none at all). :kiss:

Edgespet said:
*can't decide:yikes: -gets distracted thinking about oiling up sexy Larry chest!*

:combust: Yes, that is a very distracting thought! :mac:

I'm with you Erised... LOVE the scruff on :larry:

Oiling Lar's chest... :combust: You girls kill me! :laugh:

Bono - no scruff
Edge - any facial hair looks good on him
Adam - clean shaven

... Bono with beard, Bono without beard - I'd take him no matter what :sexywink:

... I would like to see what he'd look like with a full grown beard these days, though :hmm: You know, kinda like this:

bonoali.jpg

It made him look so :drool: back then - I wonder if it still would... :hmm: Oh, well - I can always dream! :D

Back
Top Bottom