W-O-W you girls rock!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guaca

Refugee
Just perusing through all the threads here and I'm going to say this,

You girls know how to partay! You have no end of pictures of the boys, their wives, their houses, their kids, their shoes, their cars...

You all work really hard trying to figure out who, what, where, when and why....and then share when you've figured it all out. Well except then you get mad for others sharing the information they worked so hard to find out...

You seem to like all eras and looks
biggrin.gif
which suits me just fine...but then some go off on rants about hair/no hair/long hair/short hair...who knows maybe I'll join in all this fun here...some day...
wink.gif

Don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, just thought I'd share my thoughts...Have fun...enjoy the forum...I'll go back the way I came in...Peace..
smile.gif

Yeah ... we're a pretty fun group of gals (and the occasional guy).

And while some of us express preferences for certain looks (say ... the mullet ... ), above all, we love the guys and the music they make.

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I like Belgium Waffles.

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

You know granted this all started as a game - yes we do like to have fun every now and then. I don't see any harm in that.

But you point out my maturity and my "other" name and I take offence to that.

This started as someone asking me to post what I thought about PLEBA - so that's what I did. I was being honest about my thoughts about this forum. You know I haven't posted here and when I do come here to see what is going on, there seems to be alot of what I remarked in my post. My integrity means alot to me. And if you think for one second anything I said was not how I feel then you would be wrong.

I've seen wars erupt here, I've seen name calling, I've seen people have fun, I've seen people share things amongst themselves and I've seen people go away angry at times.

Just as other forums share their own brand of messaging - it bugs me to no end that I come here, post a truth, on a dare, and get led to the slaughter house for it...and this is why I stay away from PLEBA altogether...people tend to throw stones more than smiles at each other...Peace and go on enjoying your forum ladies...and thanks for having an open-mind

Ok.. funtime's over.

It was not intended to start a fight. It was a stupid joke.

You can all go back to your posting happy U2ey pics now.

------------------
You've got me feeling hella good
So let's just keep on dancing...

sicy@interference.com
My Lair

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
So why don't you say what you really think?
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum19/HTML/001557-2.html

Oh well, you already did previously when you said your kids were 'more mature'.

However people have to have 'fun' on here, I guess..

Don't want to start any 'fights' on here-just pointing this out for anyone who thinks this is a serious thread.

Listen you want to know what I really think about PLEBA?? Because if you do I will tell you and I will be honest about it...Everything I said in this thread is the truth - it may have some sarcastic light hearted tones but it's the truth and I'll spread some more if you'd like...just say the word.

Peace

thanks for pointing that out, gina. i have to say it was pretty obvious from the original post that this person was being sarcastic.
wink.gif
Whacka can think whatever he/she wants about us, but for the record i don't see how drooling over photos of sexy & talented men is any more pathetic than playing "truth or dare" on a message board....
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Sorry Sicy-but frankly I get so sick of this stuff,of ignoring it all.I 'rolleyes' at all of this stuff. I could go into other forums and take potshots at them and other people, but I choose not to.

Is this 'mature'? I say that only because of her previous statements,posted under her other name.

confused.gif

Time out ...

Ok ... whether they meant it or not ... whether it was mean spirited or not ... whatever ...

Let's not get into any type of cross forum wars.

We know we like coming here and so what? Who cares what others think? What another person says isn't going to change any of our opinions of this place, so let's not take it too personally.

Love ya PLEBA!

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I enjoy pleba just as much as anyone else here for the record.

It was just a game.. it was not intended to offend anyone and I'm going to delete it cuz its just going to cause trouble now.

No thanks-I've read everything you have to say about PLEBA. Frankly, I just don't get why you are so hung up on it.

There are things far more important to be concerned with-just reading the articles about Bono's trip to Africa tells us that.

That's it-I'm done with this. If this is how you choose to amuse yourself, so be it.

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
my 2c:
why delete it? just close it..

let everyone who's curious see it. *shrug*

Why, so we can be looked at as the bad guys that were just playing a stupid game... much like the games that go on here?

well whacka gave off the impression she wanted in her original post. it wasn't a misinterpreted post.

guess i dont get either why this place is the brunt of jokes, i know everyone likes stopping by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom