VOTE NOW for the Summertime PLEBA contest!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, the voting is officially open for the Summertime PLEBA contest!! :dance:

For those of you who remember any of the past contests, the voting will work in much the same way. I've created a web page where all the photos are posted and numbered. So click on the link below to view the photos and to get instructions on how to vote for your THREE favorite photos!

Summertime PLEBA Contest Voting is here:
http://www.sharingtheu2love.com/summertime_contest.html

Voting will last only through the end of this week... and all voting ends at 10 p.m. (EST) on Sunday, August 15!

Thanks again to all who entered the contest! I'm happy to announce that no one will walk away from this contest empty handed. The top three 'winners' will be given the choice of ANY boot--CD or DVD--from my list.

The remaining entrants will all receive one CD boot of their choice. :yes:

The purpose of this contest really was not to declare a winner, but just to have fun and receive some U2 goodies in the process! :tongue:

So thanks again everyone for doing such a wonderful job on the photos!

Good luck to everyone!

GO AND START VOTING RIGHT NOW!!!!

**Edited to say: I forgot to mention that a person will only be able to win 1 prize... so, for instance, if someone entered more than one pic in the contest, they CANNOT walk away will all three top prizes. They will receive a prize for the top vote-getting photo they created, but any additional photos of theirs after that will be considered "void" where prizes are concerned... as I said, the purpose of this contest was to have fun and spread the U2 love... I'd like to spread it as much a possible and not have one person walk away with the top three prizes, ok? :wink:

Last edited:
LMAO!!! Just voted. Those pics where hiLARRYous!

Erised, did you make the one at the top of the page with all the pics? The one of shirtless Larry? It's too funny!

flaming june said:

Erised, did you make the one at the top of the page with all the pics? The one of shirtless Larry? It's too funny!

No, that pic was created by ILuvLarryMullen...but it was posted AFTER the deadline for the contest had passed. But I still wanted to use it in some way cuz I thought it was great. And I'm sending Shannon a little something for her effort, too. :)

WINNERS!!!!!!!!

First, I have to say you are all winners in my book, for taking the time to participate in my silly contest! :wink: I hope you all had fun and I hope you all enjoy your prizes.

I will need everyone who particpated in the contest to contact me as soon as you can either via PM or e-mail at tradingerised........at........yahoo......dot.....com for more information on claming their prizes. :)

Ok, the moment you've all been waiting for.... the PLEBA summertime contest winners:

http://www.sharingtheu2love.com/summertime_winners.html

Can everybody who created pics for this contest, who haven't contacted me yet, please do so RE: your prizes?

This means:

Jam Jar
Sicy
Merc

Everyone else, I'v received your messages and will try to get your prizes out as soon as I can.

Thanks!

erised

Back
Top Bottom