Vote for our PLEBA sign! (second try)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your FAVORITE slogan!

• Give Me What I Want & No One Gets Hurt!

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • PLEBA Was Here

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • PLEBAns Of The Species

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • PLEBAns = The Sweetest Thing

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • How Can I Hurt When You're Holding Me?

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • BOOM CHA Over Here!

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • U2: The Reason The Rock N'Roll Is In Me

• We :heart: U 2 Much!

• I Wore The Velvet Dress....Now What?!

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Rock N'Roll Me!

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Take This Mouth....Give It A Kiss

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Miss You Sugar

• Dismantle Me

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Hey Guys, Adopt Us! :heart:, The PLEBA Girls

• When We Will Share A Precious Moment....Will I Have To Wait Forever?

• In The Realm Of PLEBA U2 Rules

• You Can Take Me Higher!

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Ok girls...we've rounded up several ideas for what will hopefully be a fun project to design a sign us fellow PLEBAns can wave around from all stops of the Vertigo Tour. I thought it would be fun if we had similar signs...and figured the boys would be sure to notice them if they saw them everywhere they went.

So, right now there is 17 ideas. I'm going to poll them and I will let the poll run for a week. Then I'll take the top four and we'll vote again on those...

So go ahead and vote! :D

oooh that was my idea (well I'm sure others prob. had the same idea too) :heart: :up:

I think I will choose that too. Although how can I hurt when you're holding me? is damn good as well.

Rebekah!!!!!! you are me are the same wavelength so much it's scary! :hug:

This is killing me....I want to see what the overall No. 1 pick will be! Where is everyone at today? I mean what else is there to do, other than be on Interference/PLEBA? :eyebrow: Maybe someone should flag this thread, because of this being an important thread and all. You watch, I'll be on here all night watching to see what everyone thinks should be No. 1. I know I need to get a life...outside of U2/Interference. :sigh:

I voted for "Take this mouth..." because Bono looks like the kind of man that follows directions. :sexywink:

"How Can I Hurt When You're Holding Me?" was my second fave though "Velvet dress" was high up on the list as well!

I picked Give Me What I Want & No One Gets Hurt! but it was really hard to choose. :slant:

I Wore The Velvet Dress....Now What?! is great. :laugh:

I was already thinking of a banner or something for the Chicago GA line since it seems like many girls will be going. :happy:

I voted for "PLEABns of The Species"
I just think if he kept seeing that he'd think to himself "What the fuck is a PLEBAn?" :lol:
My second choice would be "Take This Mouth...Give It A Kiss". Though when I was around him I felt strangely shy not my flirtatious self :flirt: and might not be able to make the most out of what the sign is asking for!:giggle: :combust:

karmic_postmark said:
I just think if he kept seeing that he'd think to himself "What the fuck is a PLEBAn?" :lol:
My second choice would be "Take This Mouth...Give It A Kiss". Though when I was around him I felt strangely shy not my flirtatious self :flirt: and might not be able to make the most out of what the sign is asking for!:giggle: :combust:

Ooh Karmic have you met him?

karmic_postmark said:

No, he'd run. He's aware of Pleba.

I voted for You Can Take Me Higher. Anything too long will be hard to fit on a sign and still have it readable. And I thought anything too risque might scare him away, and that's not at all the reaction we want! :lol:

miss becky said:
I voted for You Can Take Me Higher. Anything too long will be hard to fit on a sign and still have it readable. And I thought anything too risque might scare him away, and that's not at all the reaction we want! :lol:

Woo hoo...my idea go a vote! *beams with pride*

lol...it's funny cause *I* didn't vote for it! :lol:

And Bono is familar with PLEBA???? T

Back
Top Bottom