Vote for Bono in the Time 100!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
theres a little bar up top that ranks from 1 to 100...just scroll it to the far right

Just voted - Bono's #2, behind the Coke and Mentos guy, ahead of George W. :slant:

Surely, the Coke and Mentos guy is joke?? :scratch: Come on Plebans, don't let Bono lose to the Coke and Mentos guy!!:lol:

BONO:
PRO: Campaigns for Third-World debt relief and raises awareness of the problems in Africa, particularly the AIDS pandemic.

:applaud:

STEVE SPANGLER:
PRO: Credited with the first demonstration, on a TV segment, of the Mentos Eruption—creating a geyser by mixing Diet Coke and Mentos—re-creations of which have themselves erupted to become one of the largest of YouTube phenomena.

:der:

looks like you can vote multiple times.
i have anyway. :D

i keep refrshing the totals and Bono goes up about every 2 seconds

Emmm i'm trying to vote but i really can't find where to do it! Please give us a hand someone? :reject: Bono must win!! Cmon PLEBAns keep up the good work!!

Last edited:
Cat Evans said:
Emmm i'm trying to vote but i really can't find where to do it! Please give us a hand someone?

Time100-2.jpg

Again, scroll the bar to the far right and submit. Refresh and do it again ;).

Last edited:
Oh ok right i totally get that, thats what i've been doing for ages now but i thought it wasn't making any difference so i thought i might have been at the wrong thing lol! Thanks for clearing that up for me!!:D

Lol good point he's probably got like loads of people he knows like family and the other guys from U2 to sit and vote lol!:D

Back
Top Bottom