Vote for Bono in the Time 100!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cat Evans said:
OMG seriously this RAIN guy must have like a pc that continuously votes for him because it goes up in insane amounts in just a few seconds, theres definately something up with that!!!

Yeah...:( I think I will write there a comment about it there...
It won't help for sure but I will give my opinion;)

Good idea, i'll do it too, then if we get loads of people to leave a comment about it then they just might beleive us and then Bono is the clear winner yay!!!:D

Cat Evans said:
Good idea, i'll do it too, then if we get loads of people to leave a comment about it then they just might beleive us and then Bono is the clear winner yay!!!:D

Yeah!:) :) So keep voting and keep...commenting!:)

What the hell...:mad: -Im trying to vote again but since few minutes, when I try to submit my vote, I see the message "we encountered an error while trying to submit you"...
My friend just wrote me that it's just the same by her...:rolleyes:
Well...Im only wondering if they "encounter an error" while trying to submit the votes for Rain...:mad: ...:rolleyes:

Mirjam said:
What the hell...:mad: -Im trying to vote again but since few minutes, when I try to submit my vote, I see the message "we encountered an error while trying to submit you"...
My friend just wrote me that it's just the same by her...:rolleyes:
Well...Im only wondering if they "encounter an error" while trying to submit the votes for Rain...:mad: ...:rolleyes:

Yes thats the exact same with me!! :mad: stupid thing won't even let us vote now!!

We can comment it here...
http://time-blog.com/Time100/walkup2007.php

But It's really unfair...We can't vote, while the others give their vote number 100000000000 for Rain...

By the way- when I see (in comments-section) all those 'amazing reasond' for choosing Rain....:rolleyes: Like "He is so hot", "He is good singer and dancer", "He is pride of whole Asia"...:rolleyes:

But what did he do to change a world a little bit...?
There are thousands of good, handsome artist in the world...

I undersatnbd that people can like him, maybe he is really good artist and nice personality...But is that voting about it...? I thought that the person who can win that all should do something...more important.

Last edited:
I cannot vote or view the ratings, I am constantly getting an error message. Yesterday it worked. I don't understand why this Rain guy came out of the blue. He might be a fine artist and all, but hello we are talking about people who are globally influencial here.
Anyway, all these polls simply suck. There is some serious manipulation going on in most of them.

last unicorn said:
I cannot vote or view the ratings, I am constantly getting an error message. Yesterday it worked. I don't understand why this Rain guy came out of the blue. He might be a fine artist and all, but hello we are talking about people who are globally influencial here.
Anyway, all these polls simply suck. There is some serious manipulation going on in most of them.

Me either it's just continuously coming up with error!!!! Grrrrr:mad: ye i know i was voting loads last night but this morning it's just been impossible! Exactly!!! Rain may be influential in Thailand but not globally like our boy Bono!!! It's so clear that he should win!!!!!!

But do you notice that Bono's votes have completely stopped going up so that must mean we are all getting that message when trying to vote for Bono, but Rains votes are still rapidly going up!!!!! WTF!!!!!???

I've just added my comment! Just press your 'end' button the get to the bottom of the comment page. :wink:

edit:- My post is no longer the end of the comment page! :rolleyes:

Can't vote any more either, coz I too keep getting that error message, this pole is totally bogus man!!! :madspit:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
I've just added my comment! Just press your 'end' button the get to the bottom of the comment page. :wink:

Can't vote any more either, coz I too keep getting that error message, this pole is totally bogus man!!! :madspit:

Wow i really love your comment!! How could anyone vote for Rain over Bono, this poll is getting out of control!! We can't vote for B so how does he stand a fair chance!!!!!!!

hcbiggs2002 said:

edit:- My post is no longer the end of the comment page! :rolleyes:

Great comment! :up:

But over all, most of the comments are really strange. Do you guys realize that almost all of them come from Asian people and all of them are voting for Rain? Is this poll only open for Asian people or what? Because others who wanted to vote for Bono are complaining about errors, too. And what about other people on the list? There are some weird things going on there.

Thanks guys! :wink: Korean conspiracy in deed, if it is truly the case that Rains fans are still able to vote and we're not!! :angry: Or could it be that, maybe between the two groups of fans voting like mad, we've manage to crash the poling page?!? :uhoh:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Thanks guys! :wink: Korean conspiracy in deed, if it is truly the case that Rains fans are still able to vote and we're not!! :angry: Or could it be that, maybe between the two groups of fans voting like mad, we've manage to crash the poling page?!? :uhoh:

:lol: it's the type of thing i'd imagine would have already happened but it can't of as Rain's votes are going up so fast still!!! Bono's don't really seem to be moving!!

This is what I found in one of the comments:

Posted by Jinzhi in Singapore
My choice goes to multi-talented singer, actor, dancer and model Rain. He influences people with his work attitude, professionalism, always striving very hard. He is humble despite being an entertainer. His world tour is bringing him to US and several Asian countries. Being a HIV / Aids World Vision Ambassador, he helps to promote & raise funds through his concerts, with a song "Friends" specially dedicated to spread the message across to the audience. In this way, he has influences many people to do their part to help charity.

So maybe he does do something good...just saying

:shrug:

iloveedge said:
This is what I found in one of the comments:

Posted by Jinzhi in Singapore
My choice goes to multi-talented singer, actor, dancer and model Rain. He influences people with his work attitude, professionalism, always striving very hard. He is humble despite being an entertainer. His world tour is bringing him to US and several Asian countries. Being a HIV / Aids World Vision Ambassador, he helps to promote & raise funds through his concerts, with a song "Friends" specially dedicated to spread the message across to the audience. In this way, he has influences many people to do their part to help charity.

So maybe he does do something good...just saying

:shrug:

Well, at least he seems like a nice person. That's what I've been wondering about. Thanks for the info. :)

hcbiggs2002 said:

I'd be interrested in reading your comment. Could you post it here please? :flirt:

31,000 votes to Bono's 16,000

this guy Rain, is just like rain; comes out of freaking nowhere when you least expect it, and when its there you wanna beat the shit outta it :rant:

Back
Top Bottom