Videos where Bono looks the most SCRUMPTIOUS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Ok ladies, which are the top three sexiest bono videos for you guys?? where he looks delectable, scrumptious, sexy, hot, beautiful, etc etc. You know all of that. :)

for me: WGRYWH, Bad, EBTTRT.... for now... gotta think of some more. In the meantime, your turn.

Last edited:
The... Fly.. Even better Than The Real Thing.. One(pick your version :wink: sexy lady, tee hee!)

no I'm absolutely not an AB addict... what made you think that in the first place? :eyebrow:

oh yes, how could i forget THE FLY???? :drool: :drool: shiny tight black leather, dark thick hair, glasses... :drool: damn you, bono!!

Babydoll said:
oh yes, how could i forget THE FLY???? :drool: :drool: shiny tight black leather, dark thick hair, glasses... :drool: damn you, bono!!

don't forget the opened jacket... the chest.. the hair.. the smoke(bad habit, but oh so sexy :drool: ) the eyebrows... the lips.. the chin... ok.. I am officially dying.. :combust:

that sly smirk he gives towards the end.... the "look i gotta go" thumb-sign, the camera panning up from his legs to his chest... the smoking on the balcony.... :drool: :drool:

sex-machine leather-clad stud! :)

Babydoll said:

sex-machine leather-clad stud! :)

*seconds that*
:drool:
and somebody tell me AB was NOT Bono's sexiest era ever!
ok JT era Bono is sexy too, but not as much!
wich reminds me.. a guy at work, I hadnd't seen him in a long while... he grew his hair... and he looks so incredibly much like JT Bono now... it scared the shit outta me! his hair is just.. the same... the color.. the way it flows behind the ear

WGRYWH is the best in my opinion... the One bar version:drool: all of those close ups of his face!!! Actually everything from the AB era was great...OHHH um Discotheque ---- theres a lot of nice Bono dancing in that :combust:
I really like the video for ISHFWILF too, I think Bono looks beautiful in that one. They're all so full of scrumptious bono-ness!

Galeongirl said:

*seconds that*
:drool:
and somebody tell me AB was NOT Bono's sexiest era ever!
ok JT era Bono is sexy too, but not as much!
wich reminds me.. a guy at work, I hadnd't seen him in a long while... he grew his hair... and he looks so incredibly much like JT Bono now... it scared the shit outta me! his hair is just.. the same... the color.. the way it flows behind the ear

...any possibility of a pic of this vision of Bononess???:drool: :evil:

The Fly...for reasons already mentioned. Especially that neck :drool:

Stuck in a Moment, the European version (where Bono is thrown out of a truck :( ). His eyes are so gorgeous and I love the slow movements and when you can see down his shirt :drool:

Discotheque: tight green shirt. humping camera. cop. thrusting. yup, pretty hot :up:

I can't pick only three!! I mean, who couldn't include wowu, Sunday bloody Sunday (Oh those black jeans...:evil: ) ABOY - on the truck...:drool: Desire - the chest :drool: AOH - those shoulders with those braces (suspenders), Bad...oh well, Bad what can a girl say about that that's not already been said..:combust: Y'know some pix would go down nicely right now..anyone got any?

"Night and Day," "One" (bar version) and "Stuck in a Moment" (the one where's he's continually being thrown out of the van). I'm not sure why I love that last one so much -- hurt/comfort angle, maybe; maybe the nice close-ups. :evil: Hm, seems angsty Bono does it for me!

Here's my choices off the top of my head - Stay, Beautiful Day (I LOVE him in that), The Fly, Original of the Species (the first video, haven't seen the other), One (either the drag or the other one, hee).

Um yeah so maybe I'll just have to go back and watch again. Y'know, to check. ;)

doctorwho said:
I think Bono looks best in the "Hold Me...Kill Me" video and the version of "One" with the buffaloes. :yes: :drool:

:laugh: :giggle:

My top 10:

1. Stay!
2. One bar
3. Desire
4. EBTTRT
5. WGRYWH
6. Stuck European
7. Mysterious Ways
8. Streets
9. WOWY
10. Pride version 2

Someone wanted pics from the videos mentioned? Personally I can't choose... that's like choosing a favorite from my children or something. Ha! But I agree with all these... especially Bad, With or Without You, Discotheque, oh and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses... swearing Bono is hot :D

ok pics, a couple videos at a time... oops... ok

bwsash2.jpg

bwbonosweaty.jpg

bwbonosweaty3.jpg

bwbonosweaty2.jpg

bwbonosweaty4.jpg

iconbonothudskylark.jpg
...um yeah.

It's very difficult picking from them all, but if pushed i reckon i'd say One(bar), The Fly&WGRYWH :combust: :combust: :combust:

I just finished watching Rattle and Hum again and it always gets to me just how sexy Bono is in most of those concerts! And specially in 'Helter Skelter' and 'Exit'.... just... guh :D

And if Rattle and Hum was considered a 'video' my list would be:
1- Rattle and Hum |(tied with)| I still haven't found what I'm looking for
2 - One (joanou version)
3 - Discothéque <3

I'm all for JT Bono though... even if I'm fascinated by The Fly and my fave era is Zoo Tv... :eyebrow:

And I must also go with Vertigo... the black smoke version... (well all the versions are great) but Bono looks awesome in this one.... anyone have any screencaps? I've never seen any yet!

iconvertigonium.gif
iconu2vertigokneelsapphires13.gif

and one from this version... I forget what they call it... studio? gah there's so many Vertigo videos i can't keep track!

iconu2kinkysapphires13.gif

Back
Top Bottom