Videos where Bono looks the most SCRUMPTIOUS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
the chin.......:ohmy:
bonoonevidchinscar.jpg

Shiver me timbers! The SCAR on the CHIN! :drool:

(and have we a case of evil triplets then, Babydoll? Poor B.! heh, heh, heh.... :evil: )

Oh my don't even get me started on the scar.
iconbonodidIasksapphires13.gif

We have a whole thread on that don't we? I think babydoll started it.... we really need to revive it soon.... :drool:

Ehrm, yeah, I seem to recall "someone" addressing the chin scar issue! :whistle:

Bono Mot said:

Shiver me timbers! The SCAR on the CHIN! :drool:

(and have we a case of evil triplets then, Babydoll? Poor B.! heh, heh, heh.... :evil: )
yes, evil triplets, u me and gg! :D

bono had better watch out - twins arent as bad as :evil: triplets ;)

Babydoll said:

yes, evil triplets, u me and gg! :D

bono had better watch out - twins arent as bad as :evil: triplets ;)

uh remember what we discussed earlier? my room isn't THAT big to fit four people in it... :wink: maybe if we squeeze a little ;)
and chin??? nooo that picture is all about the chest :drool:

Oooooooh...well, this is a good thread to see upon returning here! We have "Rattle and Hum", "Desire", and "Unforgettable Fire" documentary stills in here...yep, Angie is happy :yes:.

I'm also loving those little animated things of Bono spraying water and throwing his little hissy fit :D! I think I have the outtakes stuff somewhere, actually, I've yet to sit down and watch it, though. Shall have to find time to do that.

Regarding the original question about top three videos...ugh, hard choices. So I think I'll just pick one from each of my top 3 Bono eras:

3. "Two Hearts Beat As One". He's friggin' adorable in this video. I love how he looks in this one :cute:.

2. "Stay". Yeah, um, I still envy that girl immensely :|. It was a toss-up between this video and the video for "The Fly", though, as I quite love his whole Fly getup, too...

And #1..."Desire". JT/R&H era...good times, good times...:drool: :combust:... I have a clip from that video in my sig, but unfortunately it isn't showing up for some reason (at least, I can't see it...) :( :grumpy:.

By the way, hello again to all my fellow PLEBAns! Also, hello to any new members to this area of the boards, 'tis nice to meet you guys and have you here *Hugs and waves to everybody*.

Angela

:wave: Hello MoonlitAngel. I'm still a newbie really :)
iconbonolonghairwalks.gif

Is this the clip you mean?
I can't see it in your sig either. It's happened to me before too and usually if you reload it, it may work. :shrug: hopefully!
By the way, are you the one who made the clip? I love it!

bonocomet said:
:wave: Hello MoonlitAngel. I'm still a newbie really :)

Hello :wave:!

Originally posted by bonocomet
iconbonolonghairwalks.gif

Is this the clip you mean?
I can't see it in your sig either. It's happened to me before too and usually if you reload it, it may work. :shrug: hopefully!
By the way, are you the one who made the clip? I love it!

That would indeed be the one! I'll try reloading it and see if that helps, thank you :).

I did not make that, no-I have no clue how to make those sorts of things :p. But I'm certainly fond of it and bow to the person who did make it (I believe it was erised who did that, if I'm not mistaken...). Glad you enjoy it, too :D :up:.

Angela

LMAO...never considered the whole Mozart comparison before, but I can kinda see where you're going with that, though, yeah...:hmm:...

Great, now I won't be able to look at Mozart the same way again...

I do agree about Bono in a ponytail, by the way, 'tis very nice :yes:.

bonocomet said:
Yay MoonlitAngel I see you got Bono working again!! :D

Yes :applaud:, and it was thanks to your suggestion :D :hug:!

Originally posted by bonocomet
woohoo! work it Bono!! :wink:

Hehe...okay, now I have "I'm Too Sexy" going through my head. Hm.

But I'll definitely second your thoughts :up:.

Angela

JCOSTER said:
Bonocomet r u my u2 fan mate, I was born in 66 I was just wondering who u were! I'm glad I not the only fanatic from that era (hope u dont mind):hug:

night again

I don't mind! I was born 1961. Only sadly I wasn't an early fan. I just didn't pay much attention to them back then. BAD me, I regret that now! My boyfriend at the time was in a band so my attention was elsewhere I guess :shrug: They didn't do as well as U2 did in the long run! :lol: I don't think we're the only fanatics from that era tho!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom