video - TFI Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which video should be next?

• In the Name of the Father

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Late Late Show - Springhill Mining Disaster

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Love is Blindness

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Mission Impossible

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • ZooTV Vidiwall Interviews

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL! That's so cute! :lol: Why don't we have TV shows like this in the US?? :madspit:

As always, thanks for sharing, Kristie!!!!! :bow:

Last edited:
:hyper: I loved it! That was great! Thanks Krisite! Can't wait for part 2!

As usual I can't get the voting thing to work so I will try again later. my vote is the vidiwalls. I'm not voting for anything else until I see the VIDIWALLS!

awesome, as soon as i get home i'm going to download it

i voted for in the name of the father. but as always, i'll be very happy with anything. cos i've never seen any of those videos

ILuvLarryMullen said:
estimated dowload time: 8 hrs.

I :love: my computer :hug:

*lovingly throws computer out second story window*

I think our computers are related! Cool. :|

::uses the Force on everyone here::

Yoooouu wwiiiill voootee VIIII-DIIII-WAAAALLLLLSssuh...

:shifty:

::gets distracted::

Hmm. :scratch: I wonder what...this button does...

PHP:
::Plays around with more of those nifty little post-writing features::
  • one
  • two!
  • three!!
  • four!!!
...I know what I'm rootin' for:

VI-DI-WALLS! VI-DI-WALLS! VI-DI-WALLS!!! :yes:

:D :happy: :hyper: :dance: :dance: :dance:

dot. :coocoo:

Last edited:
:banghead: :rant: why can't I vote????:mad: :mad: I keept getting some message saying my action was invalid or something like that..............

well just add me to the vidiwalls because I don't want to try to vote all day like I did yesterday.

Did I mention that I almost passed out from laughing so hard???

:edge: = Bwwwwahhhhaaaaa *brainy humor*

:bono: = toooo cute *sparkle*

:adam: = absentminded Mr C *pinches cheeks*

:larry: = not in the lemon!!!! *giggle*

Ok, I have to go recover, my sides are aching...

that guy..i forgot his name..the show's host. he was kind of funny...

*watching video again*

wait a minute, wasn't the lemon 40 feet tall? that guy said 30...

IWasBored said:
that guy..i forgot his name..the show's host. he was kind of funny...

I can't watch the video cos my computer won't let me - but I remember seeing this episode on tv....

anyway, TFI Friday's presenter was Chris Evans. He started out funny but then people (including me) started to find him annoying. This programme is from when he was funny.

I really wish my comp would let me watch videos. I'd love to see this again.......ah well.

(every time I try to download a vid the little download dialogue box comes up, but it just crashes. It doesn't tell me any kind of estimated download time or anything - just the dialogue box with a little animation of a file going from side to side. Then nothing. My computer freezes. Is it just that my computer is crap? Any ideas??!! :scream:!!)

I just watched it again. That whole discussion about the names they use to register in hotels is too damn funny! Larry was Posh Irish Model... :lol:

And I also noticed that when Bono is joking around with the guys he sounds a lot like younger Bono, not the way he usually sounded on interviews from the Popmart era... Just a random thought. :huh:

bammo2 said:

I can't watch the video cos my computer won't let me - but I remember seeing this episode on tv....

anyway, TFI Friday's presenter was Chris Evans. He started out funny but then people (including me) started to find him annoying. This programme is from when he was funny.

I really wish my comp would let me watch videos. I'd love to see this again.......ah well.

(every time I try to download a vid the little download dialogue box comes up, but it just crashes. It doesn't tell me any kind of estimated download time or anything - just the dialogue box with a little animation of a file going from side to side. Then nothing. My computer freezes. Is it just that my computer is crap? Any ideas??!! :scream:!!)

he was just fairly amusing for a show host. usually those people piss me off to no end when i watch tv.

kick your computer.

someone going to clear up this bit about the lemon? please?

*resists the urge to start singing 'please'--hey! this IS pop-era stuff we're talking about here*

Back
Top Bottom