Video Stills Archive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ve14842.jpg

ve31898.jpg

ve54619.jpg

ve30198.jpg

Ok I am getting ready to post my Numb stills! Whew...that took me just over two hours to do! This is not an easy task!
smile.gif
But well worth the reward! Thank you ladies for your encouragement it makes me want to keep working on it! Bluey now I totally understand the need for feedback! I loved the "Holy mother of *THUD*" I spit my cereal out when I read that! I think we should have a captioning contest for these numb still, some of them are pretty hilarious! Ok, now this will take a while since I have about 40 stills from this video, so please be patient and I will try to keep them in order...

Quiet on the Set...
Places Everyone...
In...5...4...3...2...1

------------------

tonight the moon is a mirrorball
light flickers from across the hall
who'll catch the star when it falls...

Great pics, everyone! I have a bunch of videos on my computer that I'd like to capture, but the Alt + Print Screen method's not working for me.
frown.gif
Is there any other way to do it?

vF42210.jpg

vH37449.jpg

vI96295.jpg

vI76366.jpg

vG42501.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddddd...CUT!!! That's a wrap people! Hope you enjoyed!

Fishy <><

------------------

Hey Can't see Or Be Seen! Good captures...sorry I didn't see your post when I started posting mine, sorry for the overlap! Ok to avoid two of us working on the same video, lets call dibs from now on...Like right now I want dibs on Lemon! CSOBS let me know what you are working on so I don't step on your toes again!
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------

Do you have the part at the end of the football Stuck where he takes off his shades and you can see his eyes? I'd love to see a still of that! Both Stuck videos are hot!

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Hey Can't see Or Be Seen! Good captures...sorry I didn't see your post when I started posting mine, sorry for the overlap! Ok to avoid two of us working on the same video, lets call dibs from now on...Like right now I want dibs on Lemon! CSOBS let me know what you are working on so I don't step on your toes again!
smile.gif

Fishy <><

Sure... Lemon is yours! I just finished EBTTRT and a couple from SHFWILF (they're not very good). But I was thinking of doing Desire.

Anybody have any requests??? I have lots of videos and don't know which ones to do.....

OMG FishNeedsABicycle..... the Numb pictures
icon26.gif

And Oohh at the still of larry's butt! LOL

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 11-18-2001).]

ive started a trend hehe...
1. is there a lemon vid without pop ups? cuz that's the one i have too, and i HATE IT! it's the only time i've ever seen it, and stupid bubbles are all over the place
2. where oh where can I download the please and igwsha videos?!?! i can't use kazaa cuz it's banned at my school...
frown.gif

3. i'm gonna do some more "stay" caps cuz u missed some parts i love
smile.gif

great job guys!!!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
And the rest....... drool.....

yv44331.jpg

yp63704.jpg

icon26.gif
GREAT PICS! Bono in that vid just looks too hot! And so does Larry!
icon35.gif

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

That's a good idea. Ya, I was thinking of going back and getting more stills from some of the videos I already posted (that don't have very many)
Our mission, to go through as many videos as possible, with as many stills as possible.
We should post in advance which video we are working on, so no one does the same one, and we can take a longer time working on getting great pics.
Anyone else who wants to join in on this is welcome.
At the moment I'm working on Desire.

I just got some screen cap software (thanks to opal), so I'll help with the screen captures! I'll work on Last Night on Earth, if nobody minds.
smile.gif

I'm working on it now, but I have to go out so they won't be up until tonight.

Icelady posted some Desire shots in her 'treasures' thread a few days ago. Did Icelady give everyone the idea to do this? She's great, she's posted so many video stills! I will go bump her thread now so those of you who missed it can see them!

Back
Top Bottom