Video Clip help :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

labell

War Child
Hey everyone, I have been looking and looking and looking and cannot find it. Anyone have the clip from (I believe) the 1992 VMAs of the boys? Bono in a shiney cowboy hat, Larry and his champange? If anyone could help it'd be super :)

heh that's okay, i have the still. someone on lj posted a ysi for it the other day, but it died and i couldn't get her to upload it again, so i was seeing if anyone else had it.

anjarw: does that file include the band accepting the award and stuff?

*downloading now* (might take a couple of hours of my shitty dial-up :sad: )

thankyou for posting it. :)

you just need the divx codec actually..but i can convert the file to a .wmv and upload it again if you want to..you should be able to watch that

i have the divx codec.. thats whats so weird. it isnt your fault.. just my stupid computer. GRR!!! (talking about tossing shit in the trashcan.. lol).

if it isnt a problem... yes, a .wmv would work fine.

ive been dying to see this awards thing for a looong time too, lol.

thanks. :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I JUST WATCHED IT!!!!!! That was sooooooooo fucking cool. Talk about a kickass wild flashback! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :drool: :drool: :drool:

a drunk U2.. gooooooooood times. :wink:

anjarw: do you have any other rare clips around by any chance?

Oh it DIED. You only said it didn't work, which made me think that it was some problem... other than dying.

:der: sorry

actually i should've been more specific....i downloaded it, and i could hear everything, but there was an error and i couldn't see anything.

this one works though, thanks anjarw

bono looks lost and dizzy hahaha

lost and dizzy... I love it!! and adam.. "Hugh Hefner"?!?!?!? LMAO
there were some parts i didnt remember seeing the first time... which was really cool. man how i love the zoo tv period. :drool: :wink:

i totally dig bono's mirrorball man suit and hat. I WANT ONE NOW!! imagine that... running all around NYC like that... (as i'd be drunk also... mumbling to myself about how that guy on that other thread threw their Zooropa cd in the trash and pissed me off.. lol)

Back
Top Bottom