Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Is it out yet? Or no? I've kinda became lost in the past few days. I'm not keepin up with the news! lol. Or is it gonna be out soon?
If it's out... is Edge like the most gorge dude ever to be seen in it?? lmao jk lol.

OH YEA! What day are they airing that?? I've forgotten all I have learned! lol... I used to knwo when MTV wa gonna show it... :huh:
Oh.. no... it's not next wedensday is it??? *crosses fingers*

THANK GOD! Cause if it was wendesday... I wouldnt get to see it! But... hey... can anyone tape it for me so I can have it forever? Cause I'm unable to tape stuff :| I'll like... do anything lol.

They changed the date to the 29th....the day that I'm in school and then once I get out of school I have to go to my church, because I am catering a meal for the congregation. I can't believe that they changed the date. I swear...it's a conspiracy! U2 is trying to make me go CrAzY!

:mad:

ah well, i feel safe being around here. you guys know the second the video is aired, someone will be recording it and posting it on here. happily, there are people who are more obsessed and more technologically advanced than me who will always help out with the new u2 fix. for them i am truely grateful.

Geeze, do they have to delay EVERYTHING that has to do with the album?:mad: :madspit: :mad: :madspit:
Oh well.....hopefully I can figure out how to use the feckin recorder so I can see it. I'm like, mentally disabled with technology
I'm going to be in california on the 29th so theres some major programming to be done on the VCR to even try to record it!
hey, if i know mtv they will play it a million times until i actually get sick of seeing it anyway

@U2 says that VH1 announced that they will begin airing the "Vertigo" video starting on the morning of October 25th. So that means it might be on during Jump Start early in the morning on Monday! :hyper: :combust:

I wonder if I can tape it with my digital recorder then feed it back into my PC to make an mpeg that I can share with you guys? Anyone ever try that?

*wishing I had bought that DVD player that records* :banghead:

Rachel D. said:
@U2 says that VH1 announced that they will begin airing the "Vertigo" video starting on the morning of October 25th. So that means it might be on during Jump Start early in the morning on Monday! :hyper: :combust:

it's odd- that's supposed to be on vh1 on the 25th, while mtv is probably going to have it premiere after the whole making of thing, which is the 29th...o_O isn't it usually that mtv gets that sort of stuff first? y'now, new vids and whatnot..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom