VH1 All Access: Spotlight - U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it appears to be working, I'm afraid it won't be quick to seed as I have a low bandwidth connection but I will leave this running until others with faster connections can seed it.

Hopefully other peers will jump on it as they visit the site :wink:

So when you do get to 100% please leave your windows open to help me and others :)

I used Net Transport to download the clips but only from the playlist url. I tried to download the clips from the individual links when they were revealed to me but downloading from these resulted in a password being requested (there must be something in the playlist url that bypasses this)

The same thing occurred while using Asfrecorder so I don't know what else I can do

Unless Neutral or someone can let me upload the files somewhere and they seed them using my torrent when they have them? This might be a better way to go about this :hmm:

The torrent is definately plugging along now. Once someone completes today it should move smoothly. I'll stay on for sure.

Just jumped on it too!

Alan... I am going to have to buy some cushy kneepads as I keep doing this whenever you are around

:bow: :bow: :bow:

:wink:

goodness--whats the DL estimate time for this? i've been downloading for-evah!

Back
Top Bottom