VH1 Airing All Access U2!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEVERLY56

Refugee
Ladies, if you don't regularly check out the News forum here, be sure to do so! VH-1 is airing its hour long All Access U2 show this weekend! It is a GREAT hour long show and well worth taping if you can!

:dance:

I told my husband there was a U2 special on tonight that we would be watching (he won't remember that he's already seen it. :giggle: )

JCOSTER said:
On the east coast:

Friday, Mar. 17 @ 9/8c PM

Saturday, Mar. 18 @ 2/1c PM

Tuesday, Mar. 21 @ 4/3c PM

I'm bound to miss this...everywhere I see it says 9 EST, but my TV says it's on at 8! :confused: Glad to see it's playing again in case I do miss it! Thanks JCOSTER for all the dates/times.

:macevil: I'm petsitting fdor someone who has cable. That I will watch. 'Sides, Tater Tot is so cute.

a-mole said:
and for the germans living in the netherlands and having no tv...?

:sad:

:wink:
even if you have one, they never play U2 here.. well only OOTS, TMF and MTV play it frequently... and mtv sometimes plays vertigo in the morning.. and when theres the top 11 at 11 winter, New Year's day is at no.1 , top 11 at 11 lovesongs has With or Without you at number 6, special effects has Elevation at no. 6, and that's it...

JCOSTER said:
On the east coast:

Thank you J
I will catch the Saturday show, I saw it before but was a dumb ass and did not tape it.:der:

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:
On the east coast:

My Local newspaper says that it is on at 8pm tonight..(est)
however, VH1.com has it on at 9pm....
just thought I would post this just in case there is a mistake somewhere.

Cool thanks! I am stuck home with kids for Paddy's day so this will certainly help make the night a little better.

Can't have my favorite Irishman tonight- the hubby- so I will have ALL FOUR of my other favorite Irishmen instead!

deirdre said:

My Local newspaper says that it is on at 8pm tonight..(est)
however, VH1.com has it on at 9pm....
just thought I would post this just in case there is a mistake somewhere.

You ladies know what to do now, don't you? You turn on VH1 at 8 pm and keep it on until our boys come on!:applaud:

Thats what I was going to suggest! Wish I could help with those requesting a tape...unfortunately the DVR we have doesn't permit it I'm so excited...half an hour to go! (Is this a pathetic way to spend a Friday nite/St Patrick's Day? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!! It's a great way to start off the celebration!)
2.gif

Last edited:
Well, taping for two hours straight did the job, so I managed to see it...stupid cable company and their bogus listings. Anyway, it was great! I liked the part w/Edge screaming w/the ear plugs in his ears. Too funny. Appreciate the head's up on this!

oh i agree here
seriously.. a wonderful U2 afternoon woul be just the right thing to cure my terrible St. Patrick's day hang-over
*munches down the soure hering*

I watched it two weeks ago, MTV had VH1 All Access weekend, and I watched all the lame eps just to see if they'd air U2, and they did:D sunday, the LAST hour... XD
but what are the other things, U2 make a video, that kinda stuff... I've never seen those? wich video btw?

a-mole said:
oh i agree here
seriously.. a wonderful U2 afternoon woul be just the right thing to cure my terrible St. Patrick's day hang-over

:drunk: :yuck: I know just how you feel, and this morning, I remember why I don't do that very often. (What's up with the sour herring? That doesn't sound very appetizing right now.)

Back
Top Bottom