Very Cute Bono Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I love Dylan McDermott :drool: Does anyone have pics of him w/ Bono?

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/XMLFeed.nsf/0/F0CB0F7E2575D19280256DC500055AF3!opendocument

:heart:

Former THE PRACTICE star DYLAN McDERMOTT has deemed Irish rocker BONO the "coolest guy in the world" - for making his young daughter proud to wear glasses.

McDermott met with the U2 frontman earlier this year (03) in Ireland and took his seven-year-old offspring COLETTE long for the trip. And the youngster, who has to wear glasses for a medical condition, was left thrilled when her fellow spectacle-wearer Bono commended her on her style.

McDermott says, "Bono's like the coolest guy in the world. My daughter wears glasses. She has a lazy eye and she wears these bifocals.

"We went to Bono's house and he said to my daughter, 'I pride myself on having the coolest glasses in the world. I've never met anybody who's had cooler glasses than me.'

"So she was like beaming and happy and said, 'You know what Dad? Glasses are all right.' He's the best."

didn't he used to tell Jordan and Eve that whenever they saw pictures of him with the glasses on, it meant he was thinking about them?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
didn't he used to tell Jordan and Eve that whenever they saw pictures of him with the glasses on, it meant he was thinking about them?
yeah :cute:

He told them that whenever he wore the Fly shades that there were screens in it and that he could see them in this moment. They were so small and were sad that he was away for so long, so he made that up. :hug:

:hyper: :cute:

But I swear, if he is referred to as "the U2 frontman" one more time, I'm going to explode. I can't stand that expression anymore!

Back
Top Bottom