Vertigoing PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
OK, the pic thread and "What will you be wearing" thread inspired this. I was thinking since a lot of us want to all meet each other, we should know who's going to be where and what we look like. So, if you've got tickets to any remaining concerts and are interested in meeting other PLEBAns, please respond! I know there's a lot of other meet and greet threads, so please only reply with the following info and leaving the chatting for PMs, e-mails, or the other threads. I'm thinking of this thread more as a place for us to find people we want to meet or hook up with and actually make those plans elsewhere, just so the thread stays on-task and easy to read. Thanks!

GA lines you'll be in:

Seats you'll be in:

Other PLEBAns or Interferencers you'll be with:

Any additional U2 events you'll be at:

Things you would like to do/see with other PLEBAns/Interferencers:

Any rides or roommates needed:

What you might be wearing or any other good way for us to spot you (picture or description):

Recent picture of yourself:

Anything else relevant:

If I missed any important category, you can add it on to your post and we'll pick it up from there.

GA lines you'll be in: Chicago, May 9

Seats you'll be in: Chicago, May 7 sec. 226; Auburn Hills, Oct 24 sec. not sure yet

Other PLEBAns or Interferencers you'll be with: Got Philk? all three times, hopefully fmattyh on May 7

Any additional U2 events you'll be at: possibly at the Hard Rock party in Chicago on May 8

Things you would like to do/see with other PLEBAns/Interferencers: I'll be in Chicago all day Saturday May 7 and Sunday May 8 so I'd like to do some shopping and definitey go to the Shedd Aquarium

Any rides or roommates needed: nope

What you might be wearing or any other good way for us to spot you (picture or description): In the GA line, most likely the baggy pants in the pics below (to hide the digicam). I will be with the guy in the picture below and he's pretty easy to spot.

merecent.JPG

The guy I'll be with:
lies&phil.JPG

Anything else relevant: If you're going to be in the May 9 GA line and wanna chill out, e-mail or PM me!!!

GA lines you'll be in: Chicago May 7th

Seats you'll be in: Er, none.

Other PLEBAns or Interferencers you'll be with: None. I'm going with my mom.

Any additional U2 events you'll be at: Unfortunately, none.

What you might be wearing or any other good way for us to spot you (picture or description): I'll be wearing blue jeans and a black shirt, Jesus round my neck, and my One campaign bracelet along with a purple "Hope" bracelet. I'm short, wear glasses, and I'm a redhead.

RebeccaatTullamoreDew.jpg

Anything else relevant: I'd love to meet fellow Interferencers in the GA line on the 7th. :)

Seats you'll be in: Nice Aug 5th, 433.

Other PLEBAns or Interferencers you'll be with: None.

What you might be wearing or any other good way for us to spot you (picture or description): I don't know yet, but if a PLEBAn's going to this concert let me know! :)

GA lines you'll be in:
I'm not going into the bombshelter beacuase I've bought seats,
but I'll surely hang out with the poeple standing there if I'm lucky...

Seats you'll be in:
Sweden, Gothenburg, Ullevi Arena, 29th of July:
Section E2 or possibly E1

Hopefully someone on here or at least the swedish U2 site

None that I can think of right now.

Hang out...somewhere...

No

What you might be wearing or any other good way for us to spot you (picture or description):

6.03 tall (186 cm)
Fake croatian Bvlgaris,(see pic)
(possible custom made
edgesig.jpg
) t-shirt, jeans and yeah...a happy smile!

HUGE!! MODEM-KILLER PIC...
http://www.webbportalen.com/u2secrets2tell/canon_bilder_1_014.jpg

Anything else relevant:
Come by and say hi if you're there...
More info on this gig
http://www.u2.se/konsert.php?id=1127
http://www.u2.se/texter.php?id=81 (in english)
Countdown:
http://www.webbportalen.com/u2secrets2tell/countdownullevi.html

Last edited:
GA lines you'll be in: Chicago 5/10 and 5/12, Boston 5/28

Other PLEBAns or Interferencers you'll be with: Harlequinn (Khelia)

Any additional U2 events you'll be at: Hard Rock Party in Chicago, 5/8 (hopefully, as long as my flight isn't delayed!)

What you might be wearing or any other good way for us to spot you (picture or description): Jeans and tank top, probably!

Recent picture of yourself: Here's me and Khelia- we'll be together at all the shows!

34374%3C9523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3235%3E787%3E4%3C3%3EWSNRCG%3D323292%3C368389nu0mrj

Anything else relevant: SO looking forward to meeting people- please come up and say hi if you spot me, and i'll do the same! :hyper:

Crap, I knew I forgot something!

What is your name/what do you prefer to be called: Lies ("lease"), w/ Got Philk? = Phil, and fmattyh = Matt

(unless we want to yell each others screen names!)

Whoever goes next, please add that detail in. I guess the rest of us can edit if it's not too late or post this piece of info by itself. Sorry!

GA lines you'll be in:
Boston 5/26 & Boston 10/4

Seats you'll be in:
Boston 5/24 - Loge 12/ row 16/ seats 3&4
Dublin - Hogan Stand - not sure of seats yet
Hartford 12/7 - Loge to the right of the stage- don't remember exactly.

Other PLEBAns or Interferencers you'll be with: none so far :sad:

@U2.com Vertigone party on 5/23 @ the Paradise in Boston.

Anything! I can't wait to meet fellow PLEBAns! I'm hoping to hang out in Boston throughout the week that the boys are in town.

Any rides or roommates needed: Nope

:huh: I have no idea what I'll be wearing! Probably simple- jeans & a sleeveless top. I can't post pix. I'm short 5"1' with dark hair. :lol: Can you pick me out of a crowd?
Sorry. As it gets closer I'll try to come up with a better description.
I'll be with my husband who is almost a foot taller than I am and my two best friends- one blond and one brunette, both taller than I am. :crazy: Oh..this is getting better and better. Ok. I'll stop.
But I do plan to get in GA early in the morning. If that helps. :wink:

Anything else relevant:

GA lines you'll be in: May 9, May 10th, May14th, November 22nd and December 12th

Seats you'll be in:

Other PLEBAns or Interferencers you'll be with: In Chitown--U2Girl, Hef4u2 and hopefully meeting up with several other of you guys! In Philly--The Octagon Bar crowd and my ma In NYC--My ma and In Cleveland--Miss Becky

Any additional U2 events you'll be at: Hard Rock Cafe party on May 8th

Things you would like to do/see with other PLEBAns/Interferencers: Drink some Guinness and have a blast! I wanna go to the RRHOF come Cleveland time too!

What you might be wearing or any other good way for us to spot you (picture or description): A huge smile! My ONE bracelet and my favorite ring: A Claddagh ring with a aquamarine birthstone! Um...I'm still agonizing over what else to wear!

Recent picture of yourself: I'm sorry this isn't so very recent, since I have totally changed my hairstyle. My hair is now brunette with caramel, auburn and copper highlights and hits just before the top of my shoulders!
4rzsdu

Anything else relevant: Come say hi--I'd love to meet you all! I'm very huggy so you've been warned! :wink:

Last edited:
GA lines you'll be in: None!!!!!! Fuck GA!!!!!!! Some of us aren't so lucky. :mad:

Seats you'll be in: Shitty seats at Chicago 3 and Philly 1.

Other PLEBAns or Interferencers you'll be with: I'm hanging out with some Interferencers at Philly 1. It's the group that Pax is organizing.

Any additional U2 events you'll be at: None

Things you would like to do/see with other PLEBAns/Interferencers: We're going to an Irish pub after Philly 1! And I'm celebrating my 21st with some friends who will also be there!

What you might be wearing or any other good way for us to spot you (picture or description): Jeans and a white spagetti strap tank

n20909692_8961.jpg

You can call me Emily, as it's my name. ;)

The_Edge89 said:

6.03 tall (186 cm)
Fake croatian Bvlgaris,(see pic)
(possible custom made
edgesig.jpg
) t-shirt,

Well... Design's ready at least:
Front:
e89shirt-front.jpg

Back:
e89shirt-back.jpg

Last edited:
I've been meaning to post here for a long time :) I haven't been to any of my concerts yet!

GA lines you'll be in: Tampa 11/16

Seats you'll be in: Miami 11/13 and 11/14

Other PLEBAns or Interferencers you'll be with: um, there's a couple of us looking to hook up for the FL concerts... if you're also looking to hook up with FL U2 fans, see my sig and sign up for our group!

Any additional U2 events you'll be at: not as of yet :)

Things you would like to do/see with other PLEBAns/Interferencers: hang out and talk U2 all day and all night!

Any rides or roommates needed: I would be willing to give rides and I need a roommate (or a couple of roommates!) for overnight Miami 11/13-11/14

What you might be wearing or any other good way for us to spot you (picture or description): I'm planning on making some shirts with my favorite lyrics on them... but I have to decide what lyrics to use!

3439444723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3A%3B4%3D539%3DXROQDF%3E232386777%3C2%3A2ot1lsi

What is your name/what do you prefer to be called: my name is Kim, but the people that I've actually met in real life from around here call me hippy... either way doesn't make a difference! :D

Anything else relevant:

That shirt rocks! :rockon:

And I can't wait for November! :hyper:

GA lines you'll be in:
Oct 19 Washington D.C. , Nov 21& 22 MSG, Dec. 19 portland Oregon
Seats you'll be in:
Oct 20 D.C.
Starsforu2

Hang in the GA line, go bono hunting with PLEBA girls :D

Im usually in jeans, and if its cold a hoodie sweatshirt. I have dark hair, but it will be longer than it is now by then
3439588723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3B%3B6%3A3%3A93ot1lsi

Thats us...and were usually snuggling in some way like that :wink:

GA lines you'll be in: None

Seats you'll be in: Cardiff 29th June

Other PLEBAns or Interferencers you'll be with: I'm going with my Dad but fingers crossed for the Q competiton Lil'Bono!!

Any additional U2 events you'll be at: None that I know of :wink:

Things you would like to do/see with other PLEBAns/Interferencers: Run on stage with a mass army of you guys and kidnap the band! how amazing would that be?! *I am NOT a crazed stalker people*

What you might be wearing or any other good way for us to spot you (picture or description): I haven't thought about it!! :hmm: maybe I should!

Ain't gotta clue how to post them! It just doesnt seem to work for me!

Anything else relevant:
The all-round greatness and sexiness of U2 is relevant to any topic!!

Back
Top Bottom