Vanity Fair Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I am so frustrated! I got the Vanity Fair with U2 pictures today, took the time to scan them, but they won't upload to Webshots! If anyone wants to volunteer I can email them to you and you can try to post them to a personal webpage or maybe you might have better luck with Webshots. Right now all of my albums are showing the dreaded red x's. Anyway...email me at U2thegoalissoul@aol.com if you want to try. Just a teaser...for all of you larry girls out there...there is a GREAT man cleavage shot! That should get the emails comin...
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Someone volunteer quick!!! I need a dose of man-cleavage!!!

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

Fishy-did you make sure you scanned them as JPG images? I have heard that scanners have the capability of making the pic either ART JP(E)G, GIF or BITMAP. ART files will NOT upload to webshots. Check and see if that's it. I don't know how to do it, but I have heard people talk about it so I know it's true. See what kind of image uploaded, and if it's ART try it again in another form, the directions will tell you how. Good luck, I want to see them!

Ok cross your fingers...I think I got it worked out! The files were originally to big, so I made them smaller.

Pic One
Yc53970.jpg

Ok, now for these next two, it was a two page spread, and I did the best I could, but Edge is almost completely swalloed by the fold, so if it not clear, Edge is leaning on Bono's back.

Pic Two (Brace yourself for Larry)
smile.gif

Yd38196.jpg

Pic Three
XZ70555.jpg

Well ladies there they are! Thanks to all those who emailed with offers to help! Sorry for the holdup!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

Thanks for relaying my message Disco! You're the greatest! Love yah Girl!
smile.gif

Grateful Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

yea! thank you!

*has to go buy vanity fair*

how's the article?

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Not really an article, just that blurb you see at the bottom of the pic of Larry and Edge, I can enlarge that so you can read it if you would like.

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

Thanks Fishy and Disco! Those are hot! Especially the one of Bono and Adam!
biggrin.gif

Ok here is the enlarged text, it is blurry, I'm sorry, but I think you can still read it.
smile.gif

YQ62706.jpg

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 10-17-2001).]

Holy shit!!!!!

*Have to buy this immediately*

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

Call me a cow, but in that first pic Bono looks like he's been to Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by martha:
Call me a cow, but in that first pic Bono looks like he's been to Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon.

lol
Martha when I saw that pic I thought Bono looked like a woman. Not very flattering. Thankfully the other gorgeous pic makes up for it.

Ahh! So awesome- thank you Fishy!
I laaave da pics...
Need $$ for magazine!!

Martha I thought the SAME thing!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry all you Bono lovers out there, just laughing because I have a partner in crime!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

ok, you're a cow, but you're a correct cow. i am in love with bono, but that simply is NOT a flattering pic. before anyone beats me, think about this- it's better to say it's a shitty pic of him, b/c then you know he's much prettier and that particular photo does him no justice.
smile.gif

pretty pretty bono
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

yer welcome Fishy!
smile.gif

Those are GREAT pics, and OMG!!! LOOKIT LUCIOUS LARRY!!!!! HOLY BICEPS, BATMAN!!!
eek.gif

Yd38196.jpg

THAT DOES IT. I've fallen helplessly into LarryLand...and I don't ever want to leave!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I LOVE Edgie Wedgie poo-poo, but DAMN GINA! Larry is one hottie-boomba-lottie, girls...WHOO-EY.

*Is it getting hot in here???*
eek.gif
tongue.gif

damp Disco

LOL
You know when I saw the first "unflattering" pic of Bono I thought just for a split second, Hey that kind of looks like a picture I had of me a long time ago...So you're all right, he DOES look like a girl in that picture, or I look like a 40 something Irish man, whichever...
-Bluey

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Those are GREAT pics, and OMG!!! LOOKIT LUCIOUS LARRY!!!!! HOLY BICEPS, BATMAN!!!
eek.gif

Yd38196.jpg

THAT DOES IT. I've fallen helplessly into LarryLand...and I don't ever want to leave!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I LOVE Edgie Wedgie poo-poo, but DAMN GINA! Larry is one hottie-boomba-lottie, girls...WHOO-EY.

*Is it getting hot in here???*
eek.gif
tongue.gif

damp Disco

LMAO!! Exactly what I thought when I saw that piccie! You took the words outta my mouth!
biggrin.gif
Lovely buzzoms!

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

Poor Bono, that top one is not a good pic, if I were him I would have refused its publication. You know he doesn't really look like that, his head is kind of tilted and it's the angle the camera caught certain features at. You can see from that TASTY pic with Adam (THEY BOTH LOOK SO HOT!) and all the other pics we have, plus seeing him in person, that he doesn't look liket that at all. It's just a bad pic, he's sexy and gorgeous and manly!

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Pic Two (Brace yourself for Larry)
smile.gif

Yd38196.jpg

OMG!!!! Someone has been working out
eek.gif

------------------
Action-Packed Mentallist

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Holy feck!!!! I had that waiting for me when I got home yesterday, and I nearly had a coronary when I saw Larry!!! To see that chest up close....omfg, I am a changed woman after Chicago. lol

biggrin.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

I'll have to agree with U2Kitten here...In both pics Adam looks extremely dashing and sexy. Roawr.

I would have like to have seen Edge's beautiful eyes..

Larry is also very hot..

As for *B*, well like it has been discussed, in the first pic he looks kinda freaky, but I think he looks good in the second one.

OK gals-I went to the hairdresser today-and, of course, I pick up Vanity Fair to read while I'm waiting. Um, THAT Larry pic....

*thought she'd collapse while getting her haircut and end up with a mohawk or something*

GOD HE IS SOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!

So I ran off afterwards to buy it, and I bought the U2 calendar..

*drowning right now in her own drool*

Oh, and Edge in the calendar..YOWZA!!!!

And a few of the group shots-QUADRUPLE PLEASURE!!!

*is so flustered right now that she can't remember what months*

But some of the Edge pics made me,um, wish for a 20 month long year or something....

Back
Top Bottom