Vancouver 2 - 04/29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mucca

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Van2-Bono3.jpg

Van2-Bono2.jpg

Van2-ElectricCo.jpg

You took these Mucca? :eek:

WOO!!!! They are incredibly professional looking!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

my flower

The first picture there shows Bono with a flower in his lapel, THAT'S MY FLOWER!!! It's a little hair pin with a a glittery pink frower on it. He first took it and put it in his lapel during "Zoo Station" at the 2nd Seattle show and I got it back that time.

This time he wore it for longer and I didn't get it back because he was far far away from me when it came off of him. If anyone knows who got it please tell me, I would love it if I could get it back.

Great pics mucca !

I hope you had a wonderful time at both shows. I ended up just outside the ellipse during the first show. And second row next to Edge's piano during the second night.

Check out my review.

First show I was in Section 114 and the 2nd show I was in 109.

I was happy/lucky to have goods seats but I would have given anything to have been in the ellipse :sigh:

The zoom on my digital camera was not upto the task :( My pics suck bigtime

It's funny last weekend I almost bought some binoculars that had a digital camera built into them but I didn't - I wish I had

I'm still smiling though :)

Hey fah, I was hoping to get in the ellipse but I found out that you experience some special moments outside the ellipse too although it is physically draining.

I forgot to bring my camera for the second show. I could have great pics but :mad:

trevster2k said:
Hey fah, I was hoping to get in the ellipse but I found out that you experience some special moments outside the ellipse too although it is physically draining.

I forgot to bring my camera for the second show. I could have great pics but :mad:

trevster2k said:
Great pics mucca !

I hope you had a wonderful time at both shows. I ended up just outside the ellipse during the first show. And second row next to Edge's piano during the second night.

Check out my review.

I had a great time!! :applaud:
Too bad you didn't bring your camera to the second....those Edge pics would've been :drool:

I'm glad to hear you had a great time on the floor!

fah said:
First show I was in Section 114 and the 2nd show I was in 109.

I was happy/lucky to have goods seats but I would have given anything to have been in the ellipse :sigh:

The zoom on my digital camera was not upto the task :( My pics suck bigtime

It's funny last weekend I almost bought some binoculars that had a digital camera built into them but I didn't - I wish I had

I'm still smiling though :)

:hug:

I would've liked to be in the ellipse too but oh well :shrug: Next tour hopefully.

Next time for me will be Dec 19 in Portland. Mr fah bought me tickets for my birthday :)

Seats are on the upper level behind the stage but I'm just happy to be going :yes:

Back
Top Bottom