van helsing vampire and bono!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
holy crap you guys all have to go see van helsing. the guy that plays dracula totally reminds me of Bono. in real life he really looks nothing like him but in the movie not only does he resemble Bono but he has a lot of the same mannerisms and facial expressions. it is SOOOOOO sexy. i didnt want him to die just because i wanted to keep seeing him on the screen. my boyfriend had to listen to me talk about it the whole movie too! ohmygosh-that is so Bono- oh god this is hot....haha. has anybody else seen it and thought the same thing?? i will figure out this whole picture thing and try to post one..

richard_roxburgh5.ipg

i think i did that right.....heres a pic of the guy!

I just watched the movie and that was what I said to my friend I said "WOW!!! I wanted to be bited by a vampire that looks like Bono!!" and we just had some great laughs over it!!!!

The movie is great, Hugh Jackman is SOOOOOO hot!!!!!! *sighs*

I wanna watch it again!!!!!

I thought I was the only one who thought that! I seen him at first and I was like.... Bono?? But I knew it wasn't him. But wow the resemblance. lol.

i am so glad i wasnt the only one that thought that! yeah i totally wanted to be bitten by him at the dance. *sigh* i will definately be buying that one! the weird thing is that the guy doesnt look anything like Bono out of makeup. it reminds me of the stay video, like how he looks and everything. sorry for screwing up the picture thing too. i really need to figure that one out. help!

Hugh Jackman! :love:

I don't really agree with the similiarity between Bono and Richard Roxburgh as Dracula. I still envision him as The Duke from Moulin Rouge in every movie I've seen him in. :huh: Haven't seen Van Helsing yet but I do intend to see it sometime next weekend when I'm free from exams. :)

Last edited:
:drool: OK - I already wanted to go see this freakin' movie so bad it hurts! That Hugh Jackman is one sexy critter..... :drool:

Of course now I MUST see it cuz you're telling me it's got a neck biter that may resemble the B-Man!!!

:ohmy: Blu gets dizzy at the possibilities... :combust: :faint:

I DON'T REALLY SEE THE RESEMBALENCE TO BE HONEST:confused: :slant:

I think he is tring to be bono with the hair and the piece sign!!

LISTEN LOVE UR NO BONO, NO WAY NEAR!

I saw it too this weekend. I thought that the actor's dress and hairdo reminded me of the video for "Stay" when Bono has the long hair pulled back and the dark outfit on. But, noe that someone has posted that the actor who was Dracula was also the Count in Moulin Rouge, I can't get it out of my mind and the image is totally blown! Ick! and Ouch!:ohmy:

I kept thinking that throught the entire film! Every time he came on screen, I'd start smiling like an idiot, thinking 'wow, that's Macphisto!"
Good to know others saw that too.

:D

Hi - first post! :)

I saw this film and really liked it (sorry Martha - but I thought it was a blast!). However, I saw no resemblance between Dracula and Bono. :slant: But then, that's just me. The film is a fun combination of all 3 "monsters" - but reinterpreted. That is, drop your old 1950's ideas of the monsters and it becomes a great film. If you can't, or if you hated those "Mummy" movies from a few years ago, then this film might not be for you.

And to clarify, the person with the peace sign and long hair is Hugh Jackman - who is NOT Dracula. Also, I don't think he was trying to be Bono either.

If anything, the actor Jason Isaacs resembles Bono.

Last edited:
i want to see it again too just to see dracula. luckily my boy friend has no problem with that!!!! yeah the movie wasnt the best but hey mac was in it! i smiled like an idiot through it too. and i said really loud that they shouldnt kill dracula because he was hot! oops

Queen Bee said:
Richard Roxburgh as Dracula

:shocked: WOW! He's changed.

I really want to see this movie now. One of my favorite books of all time is "Dracula" and I love these horribly-cheesy-can't-possibly-be-good movies.

Plus, Hugh. Guh.

Maybe I'll go tonight. :hmm:

Okay, so I saw the movie today and I agree, he does bare a resemblance to Joshua Tree Bono. But, man, this guy was hot in his own right!!! I was almost cheering for Dracula he was so freakin' sexy and dark. What is it with me and dark, long hair on guys? Ahh!!!

Back
Top Bottom