Vampire Bono Neck Leather Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eriekittym

Acrobat
Well I thought that since I had not sceen Leather Day started allready. I thought maybe I would start it. But I must say Iam nervous about starting it. So here goes. Please post all youre pics of Bono where his neck is showing. Calling out all the Vampire Bono squad neck loveres. Another words Bono necks the better. Lets have some fun with this.

bonoprofile-vi.jpg
musiccares-vi.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

eriekittym

oliveu2cm said:

:drool: I love this picture!!!!!

I have this as one of the pictures on my screen saver. My sister saw it and gave the ":drool: who is that!??!?!" look when she saw the picture. I told her it was Bono and all she said was "wow, he looks really good there." That reaction doesn't ever happen with her when it's U2 related. :tsk:

Scarletwine said:
I just scanned some photos out of an Italian book. Some I haven't seen. I think they'll work for this.

BonoBlue.jpg

Bonocloseguh.jpg

Oh my :combust:

I have never seen those before! THANK YOU for coming by for Leather Day Scarletwine! :wave:

Scarletwine said:
Bonosweatylips.jpg

I just uploaded these last night and since I had never seen them either I wanted to share.:wink:

They are so :drool: :drool:

Yes they are :drool:

We're glad you did! :bow: :hug:

arw9797 said:
I just found these the other day.....

33%3A87%3B9523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235486%3B7%3A9%3Bot1lsi

33%3A87%3B9523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235486%3B8%3B78ot1lsi

Thanks, I hadn't seen those before either! These are :love:

(your first one was a bit too 'candid' ;) Kind of shot my Mom would make me tear up :lol: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom