Vampire Bono Neck Leather Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scarletwine said:
I just scanned some photos out of an Italian book. Some I haven't seen. I think they'll work for this.

BonoBlue.jpg

OMG!!! :drool: THOSE GORGEOUS BLUE EYES!!!:drool: THEY'RE MAGNIFICENT!!!:love:
Thank you...:faint:

oliveu2cm said:
Neck... or sexy humina look in his eye?? :sick:

Vanity.jpg
OK - I've seen this pic lots of times, but today I just have to say:
I..........HATE.......THAT......WOMAN. :madspit: :madspit:

(isn't jealousy an ugly thing???) :lol:

Thanks a lot everyone! I've always thought Bono was cute, but with all those neck pictures, I now think of him in a different way. I've found myself thinking about Bono more often. I don't know if that's good or bad. :uhoh:

Michelle

briarrose said:
Thanks a lot everyone! I've always thought Bono was cute, but with all those neck pictures, I now think of him in a different way. I've found myself thinking about Bono more often. I don't know if that's good or bad. :uhoh:

Michelle

The sexy neck will do that to you :sexywink: :drool: No, it's not a bad thing. My name is Michelle too. Welcome! :wave:

youvedonewhat: good to hear from you, stick around! :)

Billie- oh yeah!! :love:

Blurmgrl- I have always hated that woman too and never thought she was pretty either. I cannot stand her face. But we know he doesn't really love her, only Ali. And I don't mind being jealous of Ali :heart:

Bono love everybody! :hug:

U2 Kitten you sure are right about that sexy Bono neck:drool: . Brings out the sillyness in me;). And I also agree madamadam
its not a bad thing at all.

eriekittym
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

BluRmGrl I have to agree with you I dont like that lady much at all myself :madspit: But he sure does look good in the pic YUMMMMM!!

eriekittym
:drool: :drool:

eriekittym said:
U2 Kitten you sure are right about that sexy Bono neck:drool: . Brings out the sillyness in me;). And I also agree madamadam
its not a bad thing at all.

eriekittym
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Nothing silly about that sexy Bono neck :drool: :sexywink: Nope not a bad thing at all!

briarrose said:

Michelle

It's good. Definitely good (love some of the most recent ones posted...:drool:...). :yes:.

Originally posted by BluRmGrl
OK - I've seen this pic lots of times, but today I just have to say:
I..........HATE.......THAT......WOMAN. :madspit: :madspit:

(isn't jealousy an ugly thing???) :lol:

Haha, you aren't the only one, believe me. ;).

And by the way, yeah, hello again, youvedonewhat! :wave:. Good to see you around (read the latest chapters of that "Diary" story recently...OMG, it was GOOOOOOOOD. I know it's just a story, but I was literally cheering on the guys and everything and clinging to my chair and whatnot...very good stuff :up: :)).

Angela

Last edited:
Schmeg

I really love you Pop pics WOW:) but most of all I love that fly pic whene he has the fly shades on:drool: :drool: . Fangs fore sharing these with us.

eriekittym
:)

Thanks U2 Kitten. Youre right its more sexy and long a bare neck YUMMM LOL.

eriekittym Who twirls her cape and disapers

eriekittym said:
Thanks U2 Kitten. Youre right its more sexy and long a bare neck YUMMM LOL.

eriekittym Who twirls her cape and disapers

and flies away like all vampires! :yes: Come back soon! :wave:

Hi Kimmy and welcome! :happy: I'm from VA too. Wednesdays are always Bono leather days, please join us! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom