Vampire Bono Neck Leather Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
march_2002.jpg

argh.jpg

gah gah gah
my mother is calling for me all the time to go and study maths, i can't stay any longer :censored: but I have whitsun break next week that means I can POST POST POST then :yes::sigh:

Bye bye, sweeties :hug:

Like it says in Rock and Roll Fantasy, "your Mama's callin' but you're havin' fun!" See you later! :wave:

Sweaty Rattle and Hum Bono neck :drool: I know you'll like that too Eriekittym! ;)

:drool: Oh Queen Bee I'm hot enough already :combust: COMBUST! combust:

bea3e3a9-vi.jpg

jtlaneck-vi.jpg

jt8-vi.jpg

Last edited:
You really did me in. It's too hot of a day for a sweaty, sexy thread like this :faint: Throw some ice on me please!

bonojtneck-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think so ^^^^. :cute:.

Queen Bee said:

:applaud:...

I don't know what it is about his look in this part of the movie in particular, but it never fails to get me going...:yes:.

Queen Bee said:

*Narrows eyes at girl...again...*

Originally posted by oliveu2cm
i need to go watch r&h :crack:

Ooh, good idea...

Also, Scarletwine, thanks for those pictures you shared earlier! Never seen those before (haven't seen the ones of the band from the early 2000s that are in here, either...someone said they remembered watching the thing those pictures are from...what is it those are from?).

Heh, by the way, something I found rather amusing-the moment I started looking through this thread, Mariah Carey's "Fantasy" came on the music channel I'm listening to. Thought the timing of that was rather appropriate...:p ;).

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom