Urgent Request!!! U218 Book Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eyeoforion

Babyface
Sorry have only found one thread and all the pic links are broken, i need scans from inside the U218 book for a college project and I will love you for long time!

that would be awesome hcbiggs i will truly love you forever and ever... its just the pics i need from the hardback book...

ty ty ty ty ty ty :wink:

Hi there! I'm trying do to my home work and scan, enchance, upload and post these pics for you all at the same time, so it might take a while before I get them all done but here's the first batch:-

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

:cute:

Hi Hcbiggs,
Are all these pics from just the cd booklet or do you have the deluxe version that came with the cd and dvd?? I have the regular dvd and didn't get any of these pics! they are great!!!! Thanks for scanning them!! :hyper:

Nuala said:
Hi Hcbiggs,
Are all these pics from just the cd booklet or do you have the deluxe version that came with the cd and dvd?? I have the regular dvd and didn't get any of these pics! they are great!!!! Thanks for scanning them!! :hyper:

Yes, I have the delux version of the cd that has the Milan dvd! Haven't bought the the U218 dvd yet! :) And I'm so glad everyone likes the scans!! :hug:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK... REMEMBER I OWE YOU ONE! OFF TO ADD THESE TO MY PROJECR,,, I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU

Back
Top Bottom