Updates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biff

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hello all!

I've just returned from five weeks on an island with no electricity (I've said the same thing in WTAHNN). I really need updates!
If you can prevent me from having to look through five weeks of PLEBA posts, that would be brilliant. Any updates would be greatly appreciated!!

Great to be back, by the way!:hug: (Well, kind of....)

Just got back in the country myself, I know the feeling.

Bono in Sarajevo--lots of pics:

http://forum.interference.com/t163798.html

He was also in Italy visiting Pavoratti.
News: JackKnife Lee and a couple of other producers will be working in the studio with U2; the band are going to be doing some recording in London, new record out next year, single in October.

Nordstrom's is selling a ONE Edun t-shirt and donating $10 of the profits; Dubliners are still ruffled about the construction of the U2 tower, and others have their knickers in a twist about the band trying to avoid Irish taxes by moving some of their business interests to the Netherlands.

There's probably tons more, but that's what I've heard about lately.

Welcome home!

Biff!!!!!! :hug:

And as for news you've missed.... practically nothing! Bono cut his hair. Possibly had a horrible zit on his forehead for a moment there. Larry may or may not have injured his foot. Edge had a birthday.

Several Plebans have some sort of body part fetish regarding Mr. Hewson. There... you are caught up! :D

Welcome back! :wink:

GracelandHarley said:

And as for news you've missed.... practically nothing! Bono cut his hair. Possibly had a horrible zit on his forehead for a moment there. Larry may or may not have injured his foot. Edge had a birthday.

Several Plebans have some sort of body part fetish regarding Mr. Hewson. There... you are caught up! :D

Well done, my sister! :applaud:

GracelandHarley said:
Several Plebans have some sort of body part fetish regarding Mr. Hewson.

Yeah, Biff, business as usual. :wink: Welcome back!

Ya'll forgot...there's been a banning or two!

Really though, the big fuss is over the U2 corporation moving some of its financial interests to the Netherlands--which is, of course, all Bono's fault. (Notice how its *always* Bono's fault...even when the other guys say it was their idea? :banghead: )

Thanks, guys, for the updates!

Ruffian, do you mean THIS October for a new single?

(Also, is it really true that Bono had a zit?!? Photographic evdience, please.)

Other than the Sarajevo pics (thanks again, Ruff) are there others? Of any band member?

Any sonic news/links?

I'm such a greedy bitch, aren't I? More, more, more!

GracelandHarley said:

:laugh: .....:yes:

Great updates everyone! :lol: But don't forget the stupendous news that Bono was last seen wearing NO earrings! OMG.

kimby said:
Ya'll forgot...there's been a banning or two!

Really though, the big fuss is over the U2 corporation moving some of its financial interests to the Netherlands--which is, of course, all Bono's fault. (Notice how its *always* Bono's fault...even when the other guys say it was their idea? :banghead: )

You forgot that at the same time Bono also bought that capitalist tool, Forbes, all by himself. (The venture capital firm Elevation Partners, of which Bono is a partner, bought an under 50% stake in Forbes - I'm sure Bono had to sign off, but other partners there made that deal).

When in doubt blame it on Bono.

In fact, the reason I have sinus headaches is Bono's fault, too.

:angel:

Devlin said:
When in doubt blame it on Bono.

In fact, the reason I have sinus headaches is Bono's fault, too.

:angel:

you might be onto something here....... So it's Bono's fault I have a headache today?

biff said:
Thanks for all the updates folks!

So poor Edge is still on fire. That must be really painful by now.

And it's probably all Bono's fault!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GracelandHarley said:

Yeah, like his neck. I'm a card-carrying member of the Vampire Sexy Neck Squad. I once posted a note saying "hail to the Sexy Neck" which made me the butt of alot of PLEBA jokes.:wink:

Hey girls (and guys!)... :wave:

Been away for a few weeks now - have had a busy time finishing uni, finding a job, taking a weeks vacations and then coming back to more job hunting etc, etc, etc! :crazy:

Thanks for requesting an update biff and thanks to everyone who's replied - it's very much appriciated! :D:up:

biff said:
Thanks, guys, for the updates!

Ruffian, do you mean THIS October for a new single?

so they say...they want a new album out by the next U.S. elections, I've heard.

Merc said:
Hey girls (and guys!)... :wave:

Been away for a few weeks now - have had a busy time finishing uni, finding a job, taking a weeks vacations and then coming back to more job hunting etc, etc, etc! :crazy:

Thanks for requesting an update biff and thanks to everyone who's replied - it's very much appriciated! :D:up:

:wave:

Glad to see you're back, you got me a bit worried,I was about to get a search party started :wink:
I hope you got my mail (around the 16th ;) )

:hug:

greety said:
Glad to see you're back, you got me a bit worried,I was about to get a search party started
I hope you got my mail (around the 16th) )

Greet!!! :hyper:

Yes, I got your mail (lucky, lucky you! :wink: ) - thanks a million! :hug:

Haven't had the time to reply yet :reject:, but I will soon... as I said things are a bit hectic here with all the job hunting and everything, but I'm fine, no need to start a search party! :wink: But thanks for caring! :hug:

I'd better get back to cleaning my apartment... :shifty:

Later! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom