Update on the Vegas Wax Bono - It's Sad Girls...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crzy4Bono

Refugee
So, I was in Las Vegas all week this week, and being deprived of my U2 music (we stayed at the Bellagio, which constantly pipes Wayne Newton and Frank Sinatra), my computer connection for Interference and my long run of shows... I dragged my husband into Madame Trussaudes (sp?) to see the wax Bono (LOL! how pathetic!).

Anyway, imagine my dismay when there is nothing there but a post! What did y'all do to him?

I was so looking forward to a picture with the wax Bono to add to my picture of me with plastic Bono at the Hot Press Museum... figuring I would then have the most complete fake Bono collection going...

I asked the lady in the gift shop and she said he had to have his "skin melted down and reapplied" LOL! So I figured you Vegas PLEBA girls either rubbed his skin off or drooled on him too much or something... I don't know...

so I was left with only a EBTTRT video, a metal post, a Jon Bon Jovi wax dummy and Naomi Campbell. Sigh. All for the low low price of $13.95.

biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Bahahaha!!! Poor wax Bono! I think you're right about all that rubbing...
PLEBA girls: Ooooh pretty wax Bono!
Wax Bono: *melt* (literally).

------------------
"That's the first time we've played that song in... about 15 years." -Bono, after In God's Country - Phoenix 11/23

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late.

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

I most certainly did... that's the plastic Bono I'm referring to - here's the fine shot I took. (I also have one with me in it, to give my husband something to tease me about
wink.gif
)

Hot%20Press%20Plastic%20Bono.JPG

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
I most certainly did... that's the plastic Bono I'm referring to - here's the fine shot I took. (I also have one with me in it, to give my husband something to tease me about
wink.gif
)

Hot%20Press%20Plastic%20Bono.JPG

I don't like this. I'm scared.
frown.gif

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness:
"To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

LMAO! He looks like he's about to explode. Seriously. Look at the man's face. He's grasping the bars in pain, but... it's no use...

I asked the lady in the gift shop and she said he had to have his "skin melted down and reapplied"

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read. BWAAAHAAAHAAA!

Damn Vegas girls!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

oh yeah I must have sort of missed the sign about not touching their faces.. *hides*

I think it's funny in all these wax Bono statuetes, he is never standing up. I think it's b/c Bono doesn't want anyone to know his real height! lol he is self conscious about that!

The only way they'd make vegas wax bonointo atyclb bono is if he came back in for a sitting, which i doubt. it's a v. long processes, they measure everything! *ahem* [stop] your dirty thoughts i didnt mean that!
tongue.gif

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

You know when I went to the Madame Tussauds' museum in London, The Rock Circus one with all the music people...I saw Bono there as I was going up the escalator and I like ran to it and the first thing i asked was "Can I touch it?" and the lady said ok...So me and my cousin took different poses with it and I sooooooooooo wanted to fix his hair...I swear..it looked like something died on his head...anyway we had finished going through the exposition and my cousin had lost her sunglasses in there so I thought..."WOOOOOOOOOO another chance to see Bono!" So there we went again and I took more pictures with BONO lmao..the lady was like "Weren't you just in here doing that?" and I was like "uhhhh noooo, meeee?" LOL it was funny

But you girls in Vegas..Raping the poor wax Bono
frown.gif
LOL Although if they had a wax Larry i'd be doing the same thing...well ok I'd kidnap him and bring him home...especially if he was *ahem* all complete if you catch my drift
wink.gif
HOO-AH!

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
We didn't do anything to him, I swear!!!
wink.gif

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you didn't....*coughwhorecough*

You of all people shouldn't be defending the Vegas group...send somebody BELIEVABLE to argue for you guys.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you didn't....*coughwhorecough*

You of all people shouldn't be defending the Vegas group...send somebody BELIEVABLE to argue for you guys.
biggrin.gif

Hey, I behaved myself in Vegas-just ask anyone who was there!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
There's heat in the sun to see us through the rain

LMAO at HotBono melting himself!!!!!

P.S.....did somebody say....Bon Jovi??!!
spin2.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-10-2001).]

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
We didn't do anything to him, I swear!!!
wink.gif

(I agree, MG-that wax Larry would be home right now with me if there had been one! lol)

OMG!!!! LOL.... I was afraid something like this would happen!
April what did you guys do to that defenseless wax Bono doll?!?!?

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

I asked the lady in the gift shop and she said he had to have his "skin melted down and reapplied" LOL! So I figured you Vegas PLEBA girls either rubbed his skin off or drooled on him too much or something... I don't know...

LOL! That's so funny! Poor wax Bono- he didn't stand chance against all the PLEBA girls. Hopefully he'll return soon in good shape.
smile.gif

We should go on a pilgrimage when they put Bono back up and hold some kind of PLEBA ceremony...although if we were to do that then he'd melt again LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Back