Update from Dublin to Hull to Pleba!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
Good morning everyone!!!!:wave:

Just had a text from Emilie, she is on the train to Dublin and its freezing cold,raining(surprise surprise!!) and about to snow!!

Keep checking in for the latest!!!

Last edited:
Good morning!! :wave:
I'm glad you'll be posting the news! :D Thanks a lot,Bono's tart. :hug:
I'm going to college in a couple of hours,but I'll be back in the end of the afternoon to check the news. :hyper:

It's a really wintry day here all. Kinda ironic, in Spring! March many weathers.

Best wishes to Emilie...I'm sure she'll have a fabulous time despite the weather, she's a real go-geter and Adam Clayton will be delighted to meet her again.

I bet she'll have some great news to report to us.

Update!!

Just received news that Emilie as at the studios no one has arrived yet but Sam is waiting for the band to arrive!:ohmy:

Everytime my phone goes I jump a mile I just wish I was there!!

Poor Emilie is getting blown away with the wind apparently the weather isnt too good!:sad:

Sorry forgot to say that I let ker know about Edge possibly being in New York but we shall see!!

ITS STARTING!!

ADAM is now at the studio!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :

If I wasnt such a Bono girl I think it would be Adam for me!!

Bono's Tart said:
ITS STARTING!!

ADAM is now at the studio!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :

If I wasnt such a Bono girl I think it would be Adam for me!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

So it means he's gonna receive our birthday messages and my gift! :D
*faints* :faint: :faint: :hyper:
How am I supposed to turn off the computer after reading this? :huh:

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!!!

BONO :drool: :drool: :drool: is now at the studios and there is only Emilie there at the moment!!!

Adam saw her when he arrived, all this is no good for my nerves!! :crazy:

Not as yet, but he usually just drives straight past and into the garage doesnt he?

What I wouldnt give to be there now even in the wind and rain!!!!:wink:

Yeah he does :( He was the only one I never saw. Although one time he came in a taxi....which I thought was strange but there was an Ireland vs. Cameroon game that evening so we guessed that perhaps him and Edge were going too. :shrug:

Bono is there! :hyper:! What did he have on?

This is cool, long distance play by play!

UPDATE!!!!!!

Adam :adam: has been out and she has given him everything!!
He has also begged her to go home as its so cold, and I think she may now have left the studios.

Well done Emilie!!!:hug:

Wonder what will happen tomorrow????????????

:laugh: Live with the PLEBAns! haha

Awww @ Adam telling Emilie to go home, I bet it is cold there!! Good work Emilie, glad Adam got the stuff!!! :applaud:

Hope ur not too cold :hug:

WOW!! I'm so excited my hands are shaking as I'm trying to type this!!:hyper: :hyper:

A million thanks to Emilie & Bono's Tart both!

Emilie...get some hot soup & go to bed when you get home!! I'll feel soooo bad if you get sick! :hug:

Cool way to get the news, maybe you both can do this again soon! :yes: Thanks for the report! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom