Update from Dublin to Hull to Pleba!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't wait to hear what happened either!! :hyper:

:hug: Emilie...take care of yourself first, we LOVE hearing about your adventures but you can't see the boys if you're sick! :)

Just got home from work, so I missed the group hug, but I just wanted to add mine to it!! :hug: :hug:

You're an angel, Emilie! Thanks so much! You get your own individual hug!:hug: :)

Last edited:
Emilie, thank you so much for doing all of this for us!:D You don't know how much we appreciate you :hug: You've got the biggest, kindest and most generous heart :love::heart::hug::hug:

I'm looking forward to hearing your new story! :hyper::d

miss-U2 said:
i am back!! :hyper: i am gonna eat something, and i will start writing!!!! :up:

and thanks for all the hugs :hug:

Welcome back! :wink: Oooh, this is so exciting - can't wait to hear your story!!! :hyper:

Just to fill in my end of *my* story, I sent Emilie a blank piece of white poster board that is the size of regular piece of paper. I was hoping that if the situation was right, that she could ask Bono to sketch a cat for me. Obviously I know he can do it because of the cat pics in "Peter and the Wolf". Most of you probably know - I will be graduating in 8 weeks and be an official veterinarian. My dream is to someday have a practice that caters specifically to cats. I've been trying to collect cat-related things to display in this clinic, and I thought it would be so cool if I had a cat pic from Bono! I realized last night though - if it looks like Pussy from Peter and the Wolf, this pic may be only on display in my office :ohmy:

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story Emilie!! :hyper:

bonosloveslave said:
Just to fill in my end of *my* story, I sent Emilie a blank piece of white poster board that is the size of regular piece of paper. I was hoping that if the situation was right, that she could ask Bono to sketch a cat for me. Obviously I know he can do it because of the cat pics in "Peter and the Wolf". Most of you probably know - I will be graduating in 8 weeks and be an official veterinarian. My dream is to someday have a practice that caters specifically to cats. I've been trying to collect cat-related things to display in this clinic, and I thought it would be so cool if I had a cat pic from Bono! I realized last night though - if it looks like Pussy from Peter and the Wolf, this pic may be only on display in my office :ohmy:

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story Emilie!! :hyper:

Wow, that's wonderful :hyper: What a great thing to have for your office :hug:

And congratulations! 8 weeks to go :hyper:

Last edited:
Tell tell! :hyper: I have to go to my mother in law's and the suspense is killing me! :scream:

miss-U2 said:
at 5.40, bono came out. i will explain to ya cos there's a lot to say, but beth, u have what u wanted :wink: bono has the letters you all sent me

:hyper: wow! :faint: that means he read *my* letter!:wink:
thanks, again! :love:

bonosloveslave said:
Just to fill in my end of *my* story, I sent Emilie a blank piece of white poster board that is the size of regular piece of paper. I was hoping that if the situation was right, that she could ask Bono to sketch a cat for me. My dream is to someday have a practice that caters specifically to cats. I've been trying to collect cat-related things to display in this clinic, and I thought it would be so cool if I had a cat pic from Bono!

sounds like a cool, fun idea to get cat art from the B-man. Sounds like your furred,feathered, finned?, & scaled patients will hbeen in caring hands

I realized last night though - if it looks like Pussy from Peter and the Wolf, this pic may be only on display in my office :ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom