Update from Dublin to Hull to Pleba!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgespet said:
YAY!!!:applaud:
I hope the weather is a bit better today! Poor Emilie!

Thanks for the updates, Bono's Tart!
Hugs to both of you for being such angels!!:hug: :hug:

You're welcome!!

Its very cold again!!

Bono's Tart said:
Right sorry for the delay couldnt get internet access!!!

It's okay Bono's Tart :hug:

Bono's Tart said:
Anyway Larry arrived!!!! only to be chased in his car by two crazy fans who had turned up!!!!

OH NO!!! :no: :banghead: Where have these so called fans been?! :banghead: Don't they know about Larry and his attitude towards and oppinion about fans hanging around the studio?! :tsk: Even if it's their first time there - I've never been to the studios either - but chasing Larry (or any of the other band member for that sake!) is just plain stupid!!! :banghead: :rant: :grumpy:

Bono's Tart said:
Emilie went crazy

Oh, the famous French temper! :wink:

Bono's Tart said:
I hope that their actions havent spoiled it for Emilie!

I don't hope that either - or else these "fans" will have to deal with some really scary PLEBA-girls!!! :evil: LOL!

Bono's Tart said:
Right sorry for the delay couldnt get internet access!!!:madspit:

Anyway Larry arrived!!!!
only to be chased in his car by two crazy fans who had turned up!!!!:larry: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Emilie went crazy and I cant imagine Larry being to pleased either, of all the band members to chase in a car I ask you Larry!!:rolleyes:

To quote Homer Simpson, "D'oh!" :banghead: I can understand getting carried away a little, but like you said, of all the people to chase, Larry! :rolleyes:

I hope the rest of the day goes better, Emilie and I hope you're feeling better too :hug:

Thanks again for the updates Bono's Tart :bow:

Last edited:
What an exciting thread :yes:

Emilie aka MissU2 is doing a great job :up: If she has the chance, can she please ask any of the members she meets if the rumors about the album coming in september this year and a 18 month tour next year are true?

i am here girls!!!! sorry, but i was texting bono's tart to tell her about my meeting with adam today, when i realised that i have no credit left :rant:

so i am in a cyber again, just to tell u that i met adam, at 5.15, he was leaving, those 2girls took pic of him in his car :madspit: so, he didnot stop , he came straight towards me and my friend Aidanm and he stopped :heart: the first thing he said was: thanks for everything. i lvoe the gifts etc... ( i will tell more later) and then these 2girls still in front of the garage came to the bench running and asked for pics. i took their pics. and thenm they came back to their places. when adam was leaving he said again thanks and he said that he was going to paris :shocked:

and at 5.40, bono came out. i will explain to ya cos there's a lot to say, but beth, u have what u wanted :wink: bono has the letters you all sent me, debbie i gave him ur gift...

i left, cos it was really cold, and edge is not coming out before 10pm so :sad:

oh and about the exposition, :lol: they are not gonna go there :lmao: there is nothing, just a small room, put 2 people in there, and it is crowded, amd the pics, wll, we all have them here in PLEBA , so really no worth 200euros :eyebrow:

miss-U2 said:
oh and about the exposition, :lol: they are not gonna go there :lmao: there is nothing, just a small room, put 2 people in there, and it is crowded, amd the pics, wll, we all have them here in PLEBA , so really no worth 200euros :eyebrow:

:lmao: :laugh:

Wouldn't you know it! PLEBA girls are so spoiled with all the best pics! Nobody has seen more U2 pics than us! :up:

Thanks Emilie :hug:

Tell us how Bono looked today, clothes, hat, hair, beard, shades :hyper:

Man see people like that (girls chasing Larry) are the reason why he won't come out in the first place :madspit: :mad: See if he would have come out with us we would have been patient...the only thing I did was run after his car as he was leaving, waving my arms yelling "Come back Larry!" Of course I did it in a joking manner

Great news!!
Bono again you lucky girl!!:drool:

I wondered of your credit had gone, I know how expensive it is to text from and to Ireland. I am glad that the other two silly people didnt ruin everything and that Bono got everyones cards etc.

Its been fun!!
Looking forward to hearing what Bono had to say.
Thanks Emilie!!:happy:

i am in a cyber again... :hyper: i just can't wait til tomorrow to tell u everything... i think i am not gonna study this week-end :rolleyes:

thanks a lot Bono's tart for keeping the updates!!! that was lots of fun, :lol: and i didnot feel alone that way, i had the impression all PLEBAns were there :wink:

geez, i am not gonna sleep :no: (as every time i am in dublin :shifty: )

hi---

my usual latishness kept me from dropping into your U2 Studio E-streams play-by-play but it was quite fun to read :D !!!

Congratulations :hyper: to all who gor their stuff deleivered!

Emilie, do not be so hard on yourself. :tsk: --your health is much more important that trying to do what *you think* is the *Utmost Fannish Favors*. There is time.

:hug: :hug: :hug: for all you efforts & endeavors for us.

BT~ thanks :hug: for *your* play by play, it's so funny & exciting!

Have fun Emilie {and be sure to take care of yourself!}

hi,

this step by step info by BT and Miss U2 from a cybercafe is great!!
:applaud: to the both of you and Emilie,I can't wait for the full Bono story, so please don't keep us wiating too long:hug:

miss-U2 said:
i am in a cyber again... :hyper: i just can't wait til tomorrow to tell u everything... i think i am not gonna study this week-end :rolleyes:

I don't want to sound like your mum... :lol: but if you've got something important to study for monday or something that can't wait - do that first! Don't neglect your school work just because of us - of course we can wait til you've got the time to write about your meetings with the guys! :yes:

miss-U2 said:
thanks a lot Bono's tart for keeping the updates!!! that was lots of fun, :lol: and i didnot feel alone that way, i had the impression all PLEBAns were there :wink:

Yeah, thanks a lot to both of you :bow: :hug: It's been so much fun following this thread!!! :D

Emilie - you are a saint!!! I can't wait to see it!!!!! And I can't wait to hear what he said when you asked him, I hope he wasn't too annoyed :uhoh:

:hyper: x 1,000,000,000

geez, what he did is just amaaaaaaaaaaazing :up: soooo beatuiful and funny at the same time :heart: u will love it!!!!!!!
and his reaction was... oh god i will tell u tomorrow, cos it is gonna be very long :lol: there's a whole story going with this:yes:

miss-U2 said:
:cute: thanksssss :love:
I LOVE YOU ALL :heart: really, i am so glad to have found this place, you are all sooo nice, you are all like my best friends :hug:

:hug:

miss-U2 said:
U2 are really really lucky to have fans like you :yes: i hope they know that :kiss:

... and a fan like you too! ( <--- :lol: Sorry! Couldn't help it!) :cute:

miss-U2 said:
:cute: thanksssss :love:

I LOVE YOU ALL :heart: really, i am so glad to have found this place, you are all sooo nice, you are all like my best friends :hug:

U2 are really really lucky to have fans like you :yes: i hope they know that :kiss:

quick everyone, virtual group hug!

Glad you had a good time today Emilie! And thank you and Bono's Tart, this was fun! :) But please remember to take care of yourself too Emilie :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom