Up Close & Personal Update!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
Sorry, no fic yet, but I just wanted to say I haven't forgotten about it, for anyone who is interested. I feel a bit silly posting as if anyone cares, lol! But it might be a little while, because my internet at home is no more and I have to rely on the university computers. I need to get disks so I can transfer the fic over and post it here. So it might be a little while because I've to write it as well, I've got essays and all sorts to do for uni, it's so unfair because I'd much rather be writing U2 fic!

I also have another fic planned, I've written some already, but maybe I should wait until I finish this one first!

Anyway that was all, just to let you know!

Kat xx

yay new chapter soon :D

ah well, first school, then U2... that's the way it *should* be done, and I'm heading the wrong way!!! :wink:
what's the other fic going to be about btw?

Thanks for letting us know! Of COURSE we're interested in your story, and care about it!! :hug:

Glad to hear you'll update when you can. I'm looking forward to reading it! :D

I love your story and am very interested in how you're getting on. Like Galeongirl school is supposed to come before U2 but I've used Bono in our speaking assement so that's a compromise! :wink:
Sorry to sort of take over your thread but I just want to let people know that the Edge Abduction fic is paused at the moment because both annj and I are having a rather hectic time. Sorry again :reject:

I am only forcing myself cos it's nearly the holidays and then I can write more U2! Yay! That's much more fun.

I'm not sure yet what the other story will be about, Galeongirl, I have a couple of ideas in mind! I've written a little bit so we'll see how it goes I think!

:hyper: Yay!
Take your time, you wouldn't want to fail your classes, like me :lol:
I never did manage the art of prioritizing... :shrug:

I was just thinking about this: you should write a funny scene where Larry finds himself in the vicinity of Molly.
You know, seeing how much Larry "loves" cats.................:wink:

Back
Top Bottom