Uno, dos, tres.. Quince?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess Santi is a can do kind of guy ,uno, does, tres , quince !
how do you plebas find this stuff ? he is so darn cute !
:cool: thanks kafrun .

That was very funny. Loved the part when he gave Bono the CD and Bono looks off to the side like "Does he think I don't have one of these already?"

My favorite part though was when the guy asked B if he understood spanish and Bono said "Quite obviously not." Too funny. And when he gave him back his card- that was way funny too.

Thanks for sharing that!

Last edited:
firsst time I ever hear Bono talking about his larger-than-life ego :lol:
Bono's being soooo witty here :cute:
:lmao: god how I'd love to have a conversation with him, I bet I'd die out of laughter soon enough! man is funny!
god that spanish dude talks REALLY fast!!! I can barely hear him!
oh damn Bono tired of fourteen :lmao: :lmao: funny video, can anyone upload it if she/he has it?

longingforBono said:
That was very funny. Loved the part when he gave Bono the CD and Bono looks off to the side like "Does he think I don't have one of these already?"

My favorite part though was when the guy asked B if he understood spanish and Bono said "Quite obviously not." Too funny. And when he gave him back his card- that was way funny too.

Thanks for sharing that!
I loved the look on his face when the guy gave him the reciept in case he wanted to exchange it. B had this look on his face like he had no clue what the guy meant. Methinks Bono hasn't had to do anything like that in a long time :giggle:

Galeongirl said:
hm,.. good point :giggle:
but I didn't see him saying doesn't he think I already have one of those... :huh:

I didn't say he said it- I said he looks off to the side {at someone} and his look is one of "Does he think I don't have one of these already?"

Not as funny if you have to clarify it.:(

Last edited:
Santi is an actor of a spanish comic serie,he is a big u2 fan. He is a very peculiar guy,an the interview was perfect. He said that the four members of u2 were very nice with him,and bono was very nice. I melt when B said "sopa de tiburon" in spanish, his voice in spanish sounds very sweet...Finally Santi achieve a ticket for the Barcelona show.

:
Not as funny if you have to clarify it.

I got it longingforB!:yes: Thanks K for the clip, you have an eye for the funny don't ya!:wink:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
Ooohhh Bono was having a really good hair day!!:drool: And soooo dangerous!!!:combust:

You know I was thinking the same thing about his hair while watching that clip! :lol: The whole thing was pretty comical. Oh and longingforbono I understood what you were saying too :).

:lmao: Thanks so much!!! Funniest interview ever lol ... quince!!!! It's so funny we yelled that to the guys so they would come out of the hotel when they were here :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom