Unexpected, but oh so cool (updated to add PICTURES!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are SO AWESOME!! Mrs C I am SO happy they turned out so lovely. The man is amazing every time. Never fails.
This story made me :)
Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics!!

More shots- Guat had these before you guys, but that's okay

Here's more here that were sent to me by Christophe. So, images are really courtesy of him, but hey......that's me in the shots.

dsc00097.jpg

dsc00098.jpg

These were kind of taken after the fact. Christophe asked to take my picture with Bono and voila! Bono obliged to that to and there we are. My hair is a disaster and Bono looks...... not as good as he did in the first shot. Needless to say, it is Bono though and that is me.

dsc00093.jpg

dsc00094.jpg

dsc00095.jpg

Images in total courtesy of Christophe- the best candid photographer in the world.

Last edited:
Ack!

Mrs C! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Would you be willing to let me publish your story and pics on Interference.com for our Zine?

Email me!! :wave:

:shocked:

Oh. My. Effin. God.

That is such a cool story!

Gah, I love hearing these stories...it makes me feel less nervous about the idea of meeting Bono, 'cause he's always made those of you who've had the fortune to meet him seem very welcome and comfy and he treats you all so nicely and everything. I really hope I get that lucky someday.

Congratulations. Love the pictures. :). Glad you had such a fabulous experience.

Angela

Amen! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I still felt rather idiot-like because it was Bono, but Adam was my guy.

I suppose that I had my hopes set on Adam, as I would have never in a million trillion years suspected meeting Bono, the biggest rock star in the world. He was a nice consolation prize though! :wink:

Is anyone else concerned that he is making his entrances and departures through a fire exit? :tsk:

Great story, MrsAdamClayton. I :bow: to you!

Hi Lauren. I remember your very first post on the Feedback forum and it was in relation to Devlin Smith's 'Finding Hanover'.

You asked "Was this recent" as you were going to Dublin in June, as it happened you enquired sometime in Feburary.

My, little did you think that your dream in similiar circumstances to Devlin would actually be realised.

Brilliant story and like all here I'm so happy for you.
Thanks for sharing it with us and don't ever forger 'Hanover' is magical!

Hanover and Lauren thanks to Devlin I also realized my dream to meet Bono ..... I had originally seen how Devlin met Bono at the Golden Globes and I pmed her and she was the reason why my dream came true the day of the Oscars.... thanks again Devlin!!!

Back
Top Bottom