Unbelievable.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Has anyone else been having extreme difficulty trying to download the ES vid from U2Audio.com?

I've been trying for hours and haven't been able to get through. I understand that they're trying to save bandwidth, but a limit of 10 users is just RIDICULOUS.

:rant:

Would anyone be willing to hop on AIM and send me the vid via there? I would REALLY appreciate it, and I may even have something to trade in return... :sexywink:

My SN is LadyHeartland...

I'll be away in class all day today (till 4 central US time) but any help anyone can give is appreciated. :D

~Bona

I'm having the same problem. If I make it through somehow I will gladly send it over to you.

This is so annoying!!!

My AIM is LoveBono.

:angry:

I have the video and I have AIM, but I have to admit I've never sent a file over it before. If you guys still need it, look for U2Lynne. I'll stay on for an hour or so.

Hey everyone!

I have the realplayer (.rm) version of ES which I'm willing to pass along to as many people as need it.

Contact me via AIM (sn: hippyactress) or MSN (hippyactress@hotmail.com)

I should be home pretty much all afternoon...

I'm in AIM right now (1:15 EST) and can send the file now or anytime I'm at my compy. IM Rattle n Hum 02

I'm on AIM also (LightMyWay02) and other than class from 2:30-3:30 (Eastern Time) I'll be here, so I can send it out too!
Just let me know!

I had problems with downloading first!

Actually, I had problems when I tried to play the thing. But its sorted, since I worked out what it was!

I was playing on the wrong video player! :lol:

If anyone wants me to send them the file over aol instant messenger just IM me and I'd be glad to do it. My SN is ILuvLarryMullen (same as here :) )

Back
Top Bottom