ummm another story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
okay, im kinda nervous about posting this because theres a little smut in the story and also im kinda shy about people reading my stuff but here goes! it starts off a little rough in the writing aspect (my fault) but as i have been writing it gets more deep and the writing is much better.....

She wasnt really trying to cause any trouble, just waiting silently to maybe talk to one of
the guys....well, maybe she was almost hiding. A feeling of nausea swept over her when
Adam came out and she was afraid of puking on him. Edge and Larry were in the building
and Bono had yet to show his face anywhere.
When the crowd gathered around Adam outside the studio she just sunk to the back,
looking at him and admiring from afar. She also noticed the really weird guy from earlier
who talked about how he and Adam were best friends and a bunch of other crap. The one
other American was video taping the whole thing and about ten other people vied for the
rock stars attention. And Ria watching everyone with her dark eyes.
Adam was gracious giving hugs and autographs left and right until Mr. Adams best
friend guy finally caught his attention. Not being able to catch all of what was being said,
Ria read body language between the two. Weird guy gets very close, Adam backs up to
the wall, weird guy approaches again, crowd gets annoyed at losing adams interest and
waits. Something like confusion crossed over Adams face just before weird guy lifted his
arms and pinned Adam to the wall by his shoulders.
Maybe 5 seconds passed between Adams eyes showing surprise and when Ria had the
creep on the ground. In one swift movement she acted, not intending to hurt the freak.
Her arm across his chest
Her leg behind his feet
Kicking his legs from under him- her hand behind his head to cushion the fall.
Vaugely she could hear commotion around her when the fall had ended and he was pinned
to the ground, shaking violently.
Knowing in her heart that none of U2 would want him to be harmed she made every effort
to leave him unscratched, and in doing so she could feel a sharp pain in her hand from
protecting his head and smashing against the pavement. Ignoring everything, she leaned
down and whispered something in his ear. Just as her lips were opening he headbutted her
mouth, her neck twisting back. Instantly her hand held his throat enough to keep him still
to listen to her words again.
?If you know whats good for you? she whispered ?you will get up, apologize to Adam for
your asshole behavior, and leave immediately. Think about your actions you shit because
this is what it feels like to be pinned down by a stranger.?

When she lifted her head up to look around she saw a group of people silently watching,
and Adam approaching. Her anger was beginning to thin and turn to regret, and she stood
up. Warm metallic blood touched her tongue. Her lip felt hot and larger than usual, and
welts were beginning to show on her cheek and kneck where his fingernails had dug in on
impact with the ground. Ria just stood like a criminal cornered by the mob.
Quickly the freak apologized to Adam and fled the scene. The fog over her head lifted,
sounds rushing in again and Adam touched her shoulder, looking into her eyes. Just as he was going to say something a man from inside came rushing out the door.
?Everything is fine out here. I?m bloody fine. Just go back in, I?ll be there in a moment.?

?Oh God? she thought. ?Hes gonna be so mad at me for this. Shit shit shit!!! I stepped over
the line this time. Sometimes i am such a shit!?

?I?m sorry? she blurted ?If youre angry i understand. I- think i should just go.?

?Damn, i?ve been waiting so long to meet them too?
All ruined on a surge of protectiveness. She turned to leave and his voice chased after her.

?Wait, I dont know why i could be mad at you. Please come back, i just want to thank
you.?

?Thank me?? She turned around and stopped. His face was kind and smiling.

?Of course, you just saved me from the strange bloke who keeps coming ?round here.
What the devil?d you say to make him split like that? I should?ve said it a long bloody time
ago!?

?Um, just stuff. Nothing really...? Her shyness was taking over and she stared at her
shoe intently.

?Well- thank you...your name??

?Ria. No need to thank me Adam, sorry i caused a scene. I swear i didnt hurt him, i didnt
think you would want me to.?
She was getting flustered, and sucked a drop of blood from her bottom lip.

?Calm down. I?m not mad at you, love. He got you pretty good, lets go get you cleaned
up.? He gestured to the door, and few gasps issued from female mouths.

?Oh, thats okay. I can manage thanks.?

?Please. I want to thank you for helping me even though you didnt have to. If you like you
could stay the day with me in the studio.?

?With you in there?? Her eyes grew wide, and he could tell she liked the idea.

?As long as you like. Besides, we could use a nice person in there right now, Bono being
on the rampage and all. Relationship shite. A nice pretty face would do him good, and
somebody with a little kindness would do Edge and Lars good too.?
Ria thought it over. A day with U2? How could she really say no?

?You sure its okay with the others, i mean i wont be a distraction or anything??

?Honey, youll be fine, now come on so we can get you fixed up.?
Adam swung his arm up over her shoulder and guided her in a friendly manner to the door
he held open for her.

This has a good start. I like the fact that someone wades straight in and goes for the throat of the villain..lol. 'course, the fact that it's a girl, is even better. So, what's gonna happen between Adam and Ria? Are we gonna have to sneak over to Honeys' Wild Thoughts Escape site to read the smut..lol lol..:angel:

lol, actually the story isnt all it seems at first. things have a way of changing. i think i drew on my own personality when ria jumped the weird guy! im gonna start posting on wild thoughts cuz the smut starts in the next section and from then on.....we'll see!

Hi u2bonogirl

I've finally archived your story on the 'Wild Thoughts Escape' site - sorry it took so long - eeep! Won't leave it that long again.

Anyway - due to many many problems with my v. old computer I no longer have the email you sent me - so i don't have your email address.

Can you contact me, please? - I'd like to put the rest of your story up if you're still interested.

my email is wildarchive@yahoo.com.au

Cheers
Honeymufins

Back
Top Bottom