Umm....just curious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoneyChild

The Fly
The forgotten land of Michigan :) Sault Sainte Mar
I've just scooby-dooed over here from the Fan Fiction/PLEBA forum....Maybe its just me, maybe its my naivete..but can someone explain to me why so many of those fan fiction stories are homosexual in nature? Not that I'm censuring that lifestyle, do what you please...I'm just a bit confused.

Re: I mean

WildHoneyChild said:
I mean...they're (U2) not gay are they?

No.

Slash fiction, as that's called, is homosexual in nature for one of two reasons, depending on who you talk to. Those unfamiliar with how perverted we Plebans really are, will tell you that it's gay in nature because we want to see our fellas engaged in sex, but we don't want to intrude on their already exsisting straight relationships. (I read this somewhere about Star Trek slash.) But that's bullshit. The real reason it's so out and out gay (if you'll pardon the pun), is because we are raging perverts who get a kick out of thinking about men we find terribly sexy getting it on with each other.

It's an acquired taste. :sexywink:

Now, someone please move this thread to Fan Fiction so arguments are not started and we can stop blushing and go back to the business....at hand.

martha said:
The real reason it's so out and out gay (if you'll pardon the pun), is because we are raging perverts who get a kick out of thinking about men we find terribly sexy getting it on with each other.
:yes::drool::yes::drool:

:silent:

martha said:
and go back to the business....at hand.
:ohmy:

Re: ok ok...

WildHoneyChild said:

Yes I do live in the Soo, I go to Lake Superior State University :)

No fuckin' way!!!!!!!!

I went there for a semester...fall 2000...but then I transferred to community college to save money!!!!!!!

Do you go to the frat parties there?? Woo hoo!!!!!!

Northern had been my second choice of schools...they had accepted me, but LSSU gave me a better scholarship. It's still so damn expensive to go to uni though.

Holy shit, I wanna come visit you!!!!!! :wave:

Last edited:
WildHoneyChild said:
^_^ That's awesome!

I just sent you an email saying a bit more lol, but yes I do go to some parties, the TKE's suck but the Delta parties are fun...but I love Canada :lol:

No way!!!!! The Tekes were mah boys!!! They always had a bottle of somethin' good in the freezer to share! Such fuckin' sweethearts...and they saved me from being arrested by hidin' me from the cops! LOL Tekes and Rho Boyz rocked my weekends! :heart:

Last edited:
Re: Jill!!!

WildHoneyChild said:
lmao I can't believe you know JILL!!! lol I know her too!! We talk quite a bit as we're officers for the drama club!!! This is crazy! And that Josh you know isn't Josh Palotti is it?

Oh my FUCK! You KNOW MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha!! Yes, that's the Josh! Jill is such a sweetheart too...oh my God, say hi to them for me!!!!!!!!! I miss them like crazy!!!!!

What a small world!!!!! :heart:

My last night at LSSU...I spent it doin' laundry with Jill...but then she had to visit her friend in Brady Hall, so I finished up our laundry by myself. When we were in her room again though, she gave me this silver ring and put it on a ballchain necklace...a little going away gift. I still wear it all the time.

Yeah, I'm originally from Menominee...had to move downstate 2 and a half years ago (a couple weeks after I graduated high school).

Damn, mention me to my old pals...if they seem like they don't hate me or anything, I might have to come up for a visit in the spring! LOL I'd love to come party again! The main reasons I was sad about transferrin' was leavin' my friends and missin' out on the good parties! LOL I actually drove back one weekend basically just for a TKE party...that was the weekend I almost got arrested!

God...winter on campus...LMAO...I had a couple sleds in my dorm room, and I'd always manage to get somebody to go sleddin' with me...down the hill overlookin' the townhouses...there's a bunch of trees though...I had many crashes, especially when I was drunk. :lmao:

Well, I'm gettin' off of this computer for a spell now, so take care! I got your email...we will definitely be in touch!!! Mayhaps I'll be seein' ya in the spring! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom