Umm.. Bono and a giraffe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*sofia*

Refugee
If you have a large pic of bono and the giraffe from the elevation video, I would really appreciate it if you could send it this way.. :laugh: other pics from elevation would be veeery welcome! :) :happy:

(Aaaand BTW.. Thank you thank you thank you all PLEBAN´s for all the gorgeus pictures that make me cry, scream and laugh out of pure joy)

These are the only two stills I have.

elevationvideo.jpg

elevationvideo2.jpg

But maybe I'll make some more tonight. :)

I'm still making stills, but I thought I'd post these for you, sofia. :) I'll post the rest when I'm done.

elevation22.jpg

elevation23.jpg

elevation24.jpg

elevation25.jpg

elevation26.jpg

I know I'm in a very small minority, but I actually really like this video. I mean, I even paid money to buy Tomb Raider, just for the video. I think it's fun, and I just adore Edge. :)

elevation1.jpg

elevation2.jpg

elevation3.jpg

elevation4.jpg

Stupid debris. It kept getting in the way. It was hard to get good stills during this part.

elevation37.jpg

elevation38.jpg

elevation39.jpg

elevation40.jpg

:applaud: You're not alone...I really like this video too; it cracks me up.

Thanks for the stills! :D

Blech, my least favorite U2 video ever. *hides* Although I agree - the "Making of" was fun to watch. The band seemed bemused about the whole thing, like... "WTF is going on?" LOL!

:reject: Thanks for the stills, though! I think I like looking at the stills better than watching the vid. *G*

I remember this one... when I first was infatuated to U2, and watching this video confused me b/c i saw 2 sets of U2 and I was like wtf... but yeah all rambling and run on sentences aside, I really enjoyed it. The giraffe was adorable.

The concept of the video is stupid, but the digital effects are cool. And Edge cracks my shit up. :cute:

miss becky said:
My, Evil Bono, you do look like a bad bad boy! :wink:

you know, if you take the Studio Tour at Universal Studios on Southern California, they point out that set where they filmed the video for Elevation, and even play a clip of the video on the tram. it was a cool surprise the last time i went there :up:

Back
Top Bottom