UltraQuake2015:Too Much Interference and the finding of Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsPoptart

The Fly
I leave the saftey of my Underground home in search of New Ireland."What is it going to be like?'.I ask myself.The gate keepers open the air locks to what's remaing of the POD.It's a freaking mess in there.Maybe i'll come back and get this place fixed up.I grew up here and it's my home.I hit the air ventilators in my Humvee as I travels through whats left on the USA.I turn the GPS sensors on to tell me when there's danger of quakes,which direction to go,and lacotions of fueling stations.I look around my surrounds to see what happened after the quake.It looks like the Grand Canyon from some pictures I downloaded years ago.I was in shock.It was all barren,the soil was as red as Mars,and the roads reached up towards the sky.I stayed off of them roads even though my Humvee was a 4 wheel drive.GPS leds me to a safer path,or is it safer?I go around this hill and almost get jumped by some blood thirsty Overgrounders.I didn't want to hurt them.They are humans too.But their clawing,yelling,and terrifiying cries scared me and I had to act fast.They ornery ones I had to shoot.I have a 22 magnun laser gun with a sight scope.All this interference from the Overgrounders is shrinking my time to get to New Ireland.I finally got away from them and realized I needed some fuel.I checked my GPS for the nearest gas station.It looked like it was totally unfazed by the quake.The owner behind the counter though was well shaken and worn from the tragedy."I lost my whole family to some beast using people for slavery or sacrafices.This is all I have left now", the clerk told me."A beast?"I went on shopping around with tho whole Beast thing in my head.I went back to the counter with 6 bottles of water,6 2 liters of Coke,chips,cookies,sandwichs,basically the whole market."In about 2 days we will be restocked so don't worry Son," said the cleck."I need 200 credits worth of gas.""That will be 725 credits please." asked the cleck.I handed him my card and he scanned it."Wow!,you got a lots of money on your card,"said the clerck."I just been saving it for the right time." i say.I fuel up and return on my quest.
I was cruising down a unapproved road when I seen some vehicle stranded in nowhereland.Being good natured and curious I pull over to see what's up.I get out with one hand firm;y placed in my laser gun.The vehicle was a souped up jeep and I could here Until The End Of The World blasting from it's speakers.I hear this weak voice come out from the jeep.I grab my gun,"Who are you!",I yell."My name is Zoo.I been stranded here for weeks,please help me""Where are you headed?"I ask."New Ireland,I need a fresh start in life and i'm a diehard U2 fan.""Are you armed?" I asked."Yes,he said,But i'm not going to shoot you.""We seem to be going to the same place and have the same music likeing,I want to be your friend."After looking him over really good, i say "c'mon!"We get in my Humvee,I stashed his clothes where mine are in a deep compartment in the back.I offer him some food and a drink.He was very grateful.He searched through my c.d.'s and put on Joshua Tree."A oldie but goodie," he says.I laugh."My name is Zoo""My name is Trashcan,nice to meet you."
After hours of driving it was getting dark.It's really dangerous to be outside like this at night.Most people are very vulnerable to Overgrounders and Scavengers.I park by some hills,tie the Humvee down with very deep stakes to keep it from shaking apart during a aftershock.I install a invisible shield around the Humvee to keep me and Zoo from being attacked.The alert is on all the time and will also alert about a upcoming quakeI pull out a special bed that sit in the trunk area of the Humvee.I keep a portable fan on back there for clean oxygen flow.Zoo slept in the passengers seat.He put on Unforgettable Fire with a c.d. player I rigged.A external stereo that runs on a car battery.i had a extra battery in the back which is decombustible.He stretched out with his feet on the dashboard and fell right asleep.I also went fast asleep.
Next Issue...Getting the inside scoop abot the Beast from Zoo and getting across the dreaded Great Earth Crack...:wave:

Back
Top Bottom