UltraQuake 2015:The Beggining

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsPoptart

The Fly
My name is Trashcan and this is my life and musical journey.It's the year 2015 and alot has happened.Technology took over everything.Nowadays a person doesn't need to leave their seat to eat,sleep,or even use the bathroom.We had a woman president who promised to make the world one.She was successful.No wars,stravation,or sickness no more.After 8 terms of office she was gone without a trace and a dictator took over the country.The whole world went back to hell.He stripped the world of it's natral resources.The air was so smoggy from factories that people lived in dome called PODS.Cities incapsulated where the air was fresh and clean.Outside the domes was barren land that looked like Mars.The air out their was way worse than the smog in Los Angeles.People who had to journey out had to wear oxygen or masks with air purification vents on them.
There's 2 types of people who live in these PODS.Overgrounders,they are the rich population of the PODS,and Undergrounder,people who try to survive the best they can.I'm a undergrounder.Our homes are apartments deep underground and built to withstand anything.I live in a good sized apartment.I spend most of my time in the living room,so I don't even need bedrooms.I make my living by making runs for this evil dictator President.I journey to other PODS around the Western United States.I went and quit because it was getting too dangerous.The Overgrounder who live outside the PODS were getting hostile.I didn't want to get killed.

Tuesday October 17,2015 1:10 p.m.
I was chilling out listen to my U2 c.d.'s and chilling out.I was also downloading things from AOL version 12.0.It's come along way.I quit with the computer then go to my recliner took out the built in urinal and took a long piss.I finish,put it away,then watch some t.v.

1:18 p.m
I was almost asleep for a little nap when it happened.The greatest quake to shake anywhere.It felt really bad for being underground.I hung on to my chair for dear life.Until The End Of The World was playing as it was going and kept on skipping>"Is this it?",I think to myself.The shaking lasted for about a hour.It felt like a bad ride.after it was done a emegency alert come on the t.v.Then 15 minuters later the news came on."At 1:18 pdt a large earthquake has shook the whole world to pieces.The people at the USGS said the quake was 20.0 on the Richter scale.We will have more news and damge reports after these commercials.""WHOA!", I said.Strong quake.I wonder what's going on outside right now.The news comes back on."This is grim folks.There a crack in the middle of Earth all the way around.Heavy damage all around,millions dead,states colliding with each other,and all highways and roads are cumbled.Most of them point skywards.Oregon and Washington are squashed by California.Ireland has smashed into New York.From our satellite above it looks like we are back into the dinosaur days.It's just unbelievable folks."I couldn't believe my eyes and ears to all this.I was in total awe.After that we had aftershocks measuring 8.0 or less.I'm glad my all my stuff is bolted in the ground.I go out to check on my neighborsand make sure they were all ok.Everything was just fine.I go to sleep aftershocks and all.I'll see what happened up above tomorrow.
I wake up to a large commotion outside."A terrible beast has risen from the Great Earth Crack",some say."minions and overgrounders have taken them to be slaves" another says."Damn"I mutter.I hear the distinct whispers from my friends who are also diehard U2 fans."What's up?" I ask."I heard there's a great sanctuary in the east.I heard the only way in is to sing any U2 song perfectly."Sounds like my kind of place."I'm going there",I proclaim."Your nuts!",my friends scream,"what about the Beast.He has a castle of steel here in the west,how are you going to make it safely to the east?""I found some special transportation to get me there."I found a military Humvee in perfect condition with a GPS,extra fuel,and a great sound system.I kept it in mint condition in a crushproof garage.
I pack my gear in the Humvee.Clothes,food,water,saftey equiptment,quake chains,Fly type shades,and plenty of U2 tunes.I had a air purifierinside my Humvee and a mask one in case I had to get out.I also carry a laser blaster on my right hip for encounters with unruly Overgrounder and minions.I leave the garage and the confines of my Unground home to find this place of U2 bliss.This is the beggining of things to come on my journey across the the divided counrty.To be continued....

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry:

Back
Top Bottom