UK Hall of Fame pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
8063745e.jpg

009ced51.jpg

Thanks U2Granny! I have been checking wireimage and nothing! I actually have a subscription for the month, but nothing! :mad:

Ok, a few nitpicks

1. Where are the rest of the guys?
2. The one picture where he really is smiling has the stupid watermark
3. Haircut anyone? :reject:

I blame the Pop Thursdays thread for my haircut comment! Been looking at pictures of Short haired!Bono all day.

Glad he went back to a darker color!

Miroslava said:
I blame the Pop Thursdays thread for my haircut comment! Been looking at pictures of Short haired!Bono all day.

Glad he went back to a darker color!

Rock star black.

Thanks U2Granny! (So you're U2Granny again?!)
Maybe the 1979 date indicates the true start of the band, as this was when they released their first record, 25 years ago, thus making them eligible for the (US R&R) Hall of Fame.
Lovely pics!

Gah! :drool: Nice clean up job. I looooooove the first one you cleaned up where is is walking toward the podium clutching his coat....

:applaud:

biff said:

Maybe the 1979 date indicates the true start of the band, as this was when they released their first record, 25 years ago, thus making them eligible for the (US R&R) Hall of Fame.

Hmmm.so what about Larry's shirt? These small details I'm worrying over only prove my insanity I know.

biff said:
Thanks U2Granny! (So you're U2Granny again?!)
Lovely pics!

Yeah, what the:censored: guess I am.

starsgoblue said:

Hmmm.so what about Larry's shirt? These small details I'm worrying over only prove my insanity I know.

Well, it's true that Mullen placed the famous ad on the school bulletin board in late 1976, but I don't think they actually became anything like a cohesive, functioning group until a few months later. So maybe in their own minds they didn't become an actual band until 1977.:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom