UK Hall of Fame pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7eadad36.jpg

487c13f1.jpg

3b1791f3.jpg

f26ba8b7.jpg

:faint: He's so gorgeous! Long black hair, purrr :flirt: Thanks for these sexy pics! :bow: :up:

Yayness! More pictures.

He's.Too.Damn.Cute.

I seriously want a Bono I can keep with me at all times :sad:

Souly said:

Oh boy, not the happy thing again... :sigh:

Please Gawd, let's not start that again!

In a happier vein, please note the footwear. He's ditched the big, chunky platforms and is wearing "normal" shoes. This is sure to please a certain Kitty that we know!!:wink:

I think we can also see that in most of these pics, expecially the most recently posted, his hair is the same colour it's been for a while. It's just the extremes of the stage lighting.

Personally, I really like it that length.:yes: (Ah, the endless Bono hair remarks. Was there ever anyone on the planet, in all of history, who has had so many people comment on his hair? It's a bit mad!:crazy: )

biff said:

Please Gawd, let's not start that again!

In a happier vein, please note the footwear. He's ditched the big, chunky platforms and is wearing "normal" shoes. This is sure to please a certain Kitty that we know!!:wink:

I think we can also see that in most of these pics, expecially the most recently posted, his hair is the same colour it's been for a while. It's just the extremes of the stage lighting.

Personally, I really like it that length.:yes: (Ah, the endless Bono hair remarks. Was there ever anyone on the planet, in all of history, who has had so many people comment on his hair? It's a bit mad!:crazy: )

Hit the nail on the head, biff! :up:

I really love the way he looks in these pictures - he looks like "rock star" Bono again. Which I really, really, really, really like.

Schmeg said:

Holy crap.

:faint:

he looks excellent in that picture, the beard , gives definition ( hope it's the right word) to the features of your face. I like the way his hair is now.

Last edited:
Souly said:

Oh boy, not the happy thing again... :sigh:

What did I start again?! I'm not talking bout the things Bono said about the award if that's what you guys mean....I was wondering what was up with the jacket holding for one and he just seemed not his usually mischevious self is all I meant....:| Wasn't trying to rock any boats....

Back
Top Bottom